December 10th Recruiting Q & A

What are your thoughts on this guy?

217.jpg

Most influential rapper on the planet. Will go down as a top 3 MC of all-time.

This one post has ruined all your credibility on anything. Its that bad.

Advertisement
Hey Pete,

I know it's still early to tell, but it's known that next year's (2015) recruiting cycle is nowhere near as talented as this year's (Clark, Moten, Valentine, etc.). Do you know of any DT's that the staff plans on targeting in 2015 in other "pipeline" areas such as Georgia or Louisiana? Also, do you think Golden goes the Juco route next recruiting cycle to build depth at this position?

University School DT Brandon Boyce is going to have a huge spring. My guess is he gets a Miami offer then. Has Duke offer right now. Out-of-state, the staff was going after Daylon Mack out of Texas. However his mom wanted him to stay in-state and he is a Texas A&M commit. He still may be in play though.

IMO you do a good enough job supplying us information without doing Q&A's that turn into a comedy routine and horse ****.

I am fairly confident that you will get more than enough questions from the board without a Q&A thread.

Pete- It has been noted by you before about recruits reading these message boards. If that is indeed the case why don't we moderate boards more often? seems like a lot of moles or aholes that post negative stuff to often. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERING THIS. Just trying to see what your thoughts are here.

Great work as always!

Advertisement
Pete if Lane, Rudolph, and Dixon all head elsewhere, what are the odds McKenzie is in play?

Or is he completely off the board at this point?

Pete whats the word on Dvonta Derricott, I heard he is a soft verbal now to KSU and is strongly considering flipping to us any truth behind that? Do you think we could land him in all honesty? I know recently the staff gave him something to think about but as of now where do we stand?

Advertisement
Back