Dead weight at WR?!?

Yeah no way in **** Darrell Langham should be on this team next year. Wouldn't mind him announcing he's transferring before this season actually starts either.

Dayall Harris should not have been taken, instead we should have gone for a grad transfer or something. But I think he graduates after this year, so he also will be pushed out.

Other than those two all the other WRs are definitely Miami Caliber. And outside of those 2 the only guy that I could realistically see leaving is Cager. Personally I've already said often that I think Mullins beats Cager out at some point this year. And with Ahmmon and Berrios locked in as starters already, I could see Cager leaving if he doesn't have a good year, especially with Thomas and Njoku coming in and the 2018 class we will be bringing in (harley doesn't affect him at all since they are completely different wrs)

Please Explain how it would benefit the team of Langham leaves before spring practice. This should be interesting...

These dudes couldn't manage a quiznos but they're college football experts lol.

Advertisement
Top 6 will be:

Richards
Dallas
Thomas
Harley
Mullins
Njoku

Cager, Berrios, Harris, Langham just aren't explosive enough and will be phased out as the season progresses.[/QUOTE
Is this a joke? Cager is way better than Mullins. Mullins can't even learn the playbook

Harley won't see 15 targets all year at WR. He'll make a few plays on ST and Jet sweep type calls.
Njoku is most likely catching a redshirt.
No way Berrios and Cager get buried out of the top 4-5 rotation with a young QB. Unless Cager didn't recover well i bet he starts opposite of Richards.

Richards
Cager/Mullins
Berrios/Thomas with thomas edging berrios midseason.

Youth movement is imminent at almost all positions.

QB- Perry, Weldon, Allison
RB- Homer, Burns
WR- Richards, Dallas, Mullins, Thomas, Harley, Njoku
TE- Irvin, Haskins
OL-Donaldson, Herbert, Gaynor
DL-Jackson, Garvin, Johnson
LB-Shaq, Pinckney, McCloud
CB, Young, Dean, Bandy
S- Carter, Smith, Finley

Some older guys like Walton, Herndon, Darling, KC, Chad, Jaquan, Toolbox, Redwine, Molten, Norton, McIntosh, Willis will be leaned on heavily but Richt wants his guys to play.

I think it's really just Darrell Langham. Don't think they are going to move Dayall Harris out. State of the U is generally just wild speculation. It's not like they have any inside information.

Sotu is garbage. Just info ripped from all other sites including CIA and rephrased as "opinion." After game write ups are decent but that's it.

Advertisement
Harley won't see 15 targets all year at WR. He'll make a few plays on ST and Jet sweep type calls.
Njoku is most likely catching a redshirt.
No way Berrios and Cager get buried out of the top 4-5 rotation with a young QB. Unless Cager didn't recover well i bet he starts opposite of Richards.

Richards
Cager/Mullins
Berrios/Thomas with thomas edging berrios midseason.

I do think Berrios will be rewarded for his leadership early on but we're so talented now that I don't see where he fits in. We just added three guys who can score whenever they touch it. And I din't know that Njoku can be kept off. 6'6 kid who can jump could be valuable in the redzone with a young QB.

Yeah no way in **** Darrell Langham should be on this team next year. Wouldn't mind him announcing he's transferring before this season actually starts either.

Dayall Harris should not have been taken, instead we should have gone for a grad transfer or something. But I think he graduates after this year, so he also will be pushed out.

Other than those two all the other WRs are definitely Miami Caliber. And outside of those 2 the only guy that I could realistically see leaving is Cager. Personally I've already said often that I think Mullins beats Cager out at some point this year. And with Ahmmon and Berrios locked in as starters already, I could see Cager leaving if he doesn't have a good year, especially with Thomas and Njoku coming in and the 2018 class we will be bringing in (harley doesn't affect him at all since they are completely different wrs)

wonder what Langham weight is these days. Could he moved to TE?

He's in the 230 range , he looked huge when I saw him ( not crank). If we could get Teddywaistline on the case he could be 250 by June , it's a definite possibility to add depth.

I think it's really just Darrell Langham. Don't think they are going to move Dayall Harris out. State of the U is generally just wild speculation. It's not like they have any inside information.

SOTU has a little condition called "I want it to be true so I'll make the leap that the coaches are on the same page as me without any evidence at all--itis". Like Herpes, it's an incurable condition but the symptoms can be managed if you take a proactive approach. SOTU does not.

Advertisement
Youth movement is imminent at almost all positions.

QB- Perry, Weldon, Allison
RB- Homer, Burns
WR- Richards, Dallas, Mullins, Thomas, Harley, Njoku
TE- Irvin, Haskins
OL-Donaldson, Herbert, Gaynor
DL-Jackson, Garvin, Johnson
LB-Shaq, Pinckney, McCloud
CB, Young, Dean, Bandy
S- Carter, Smith, Finley

Some older guys like Walton, Herndon, Darling, KC, Chad, Jaquan, Toolbox, Redwine, Molten, Norton, McIntosh, Willis will be leaned on heavily but Richt wants his guys to play.

The last seven words are the most important here. This is what every new coach does.

Cager is living on borrowed time - not saying he will get pushed out but his playing time will dwindle to nothing if he doesn't step up before the 2018 class arrives. Langham is gone. Even Dayall who is listed as a JR for 2017 wont get his senior year if we get a big class of WRs in 2018.

Please Explain how it would benefit the team of Langham leaves before spring practice. This should be interesting...

Simple. He will never get PT here. Every single WR we have will play before he does.

What Dayall Harris has 100% earned a spot on our roster What

What it took a football eye to see what CMR was doing with the play calling last season What

What we will see the ball spread out more this season and Dayall is good for 3-4 catches a game What

A good shtick that has run its course already. Where oh where has Bicho gone?

Go Canes!

He's in the 230 range , he looked huge when I saw him ( not crank). If we could get Teddywaistline on the case he could be 250 by June , it's a definite possibility to add depth.

Thanks, a biig athletic TE might be a better way to go for him

Advertisement
Yawl are completely wrong about Langham. **** if you have any faith in Burns and Choc being future stars at RB then I don't understand why you don't see Langham being a impact player at WR.

Guys on here are nuts... Cager is gonna ball out as long as he stays healthy. You guys really want a 5'8 split end out there again Lillie last season?? Great kid but he's no world beater and was already getting less targets last year. Brad was his boy and it showed early in his career with the amount of balls he got thrown his way, interested to see how the next relationship goes with a new quarterback. Put him in the slot or even throw him the ball out the backfield but I don't want him outside the numbers. Catch radius is just too small to make plays out there consistently unless we run more or drag, slant, or hitch routes this season.

Advertisement
Yawl are completely wrong about Langham. **** if you have any faith in Burns and Choc being future stars at RB then I don't understand why you don't see Langham being a impact player at WR.

imo seems like a big time te has a better chance to get picked up early in the nfl over a wr.

Top 6 will be:

Richards
Dallas
Thomas
Harley
Mullins
Njoku

Cager, Berrios, Harris, Langham just aren't explosive enough and will be phased out as the season progresses.[/QUOTE
Is this a joke? Cager is way better than Mullins. Mullins can't even learn the playbook

Exactly on Cager versus Mullins. WR is one of the easiest positions to see the field early. Mullins couldn't get snaps at WR at all and was basically our last option at the position. That doesn't bode well for his future here as I've said for a while now. Even if he couldn't learn all the plays, he should've been able to learn a few just to get out there. It isn't rocket science.

Top 6 will be:

Richards
Dallas
Thomas
Harley
Mullins
Njoku

Exactly on Cager versus Mullins. WR is one of the easiest positions to see the field early. Mullins couldn't get snaps at WR at all and was basically our last option at the position. That doesn't bode well for his future here as I've said for a while now. Even if he couldn't learn all the plays, he should've been able to learn a few just to get out there. It isn't rocket science.

You've said no such thing. :monkey-serious:

Dayall Harris can ball. Been impressed with him after seeing him dominate on Netflix lol

Advertisement
Back