Dead Horse ... Last thread I’ll start on this

Advertisement
He went 11-2 in the $EC. We went 6-7 in the ACC with losses to FIU and La. Tech. Mullet lost to the team that’s about to be the NC (probably) and a **** good Georgia team.

Would you rather have Diaz or Mullet? Unless Miami makes some drastic changes UF and FSU are going to leave us playing with mostly scrubs from Dade and Broward county for the foreseeable future.

BTW, FSU best WR and DT announced they are returning for their SR year and we have JR’s leaving that will be UDFA. With Lingard leaving and DJ going pro our RB room went from plentiful to thin quickly.

You think our RB room is thin. Look at both UF and FSU. We are drowning in riches at RB compared to those two schools right now.

I can’t believe we still talking about this. How is this interesting in the least?
Because OP is apparently under the impression that UF won their division, conference, and national championship.

April 23: Florida Assistant Director of Player Personnel Otis Yelverton is arrested for cyberstalking a former girlfriend. The Gators placed the 51-year-old on leave following the third-degree felony charge.
April 30: Four-star freshman quarterback Jalon Jones entered the transfer portal.
May 7: Defensive back Brian Edwards is arrested and charged with first-degree misdemeanor battery. He was accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck.
May 9: Freshman defensive back Chris Steele, Florida’s top-ranked signee in the 2019 class, entered the transfer portal.
May 10: Reports surface Steele transferred in part because he was not granted an immediate roommate transfer away from Jones. The four-star QB was accused, per the Gainesville Sun, of sexual battery by two separate women on April 6. Steele’s name was used in the police report since Steele and Jones were roommates. Both women later declined to press charges against Jones.
May 14: Diwun Black, the nation’s No. 45 player in the Top247 for the 2019 cycle, announced he did not academically qualify and would attend a junior college in 2019. A Gators 2019 class that ranked ninth overall dropped to 13th with Black’s departure, per the 247Sports Class Calculator.
May 17: Starting running back Lamical Perine was accused of battery after grabbing a tow truck drive by the arm in an argument. No charges were filed. The tow truck driver asked for an apology.
May 29: Mullen terminates Yelverton. Later, the State’s Attorney’s Office declined to press charges on Yelverton following a lengthy investigation.
June 21: Charges against Edwards are dismissed after his girlfriend told investigators she did not want to prosecute Edwards. The junior defensive back would later enter the transfer portal on July 8.
July 6: Four-star Florida signee Deyavie Hammond announced he will attend junior college after failing to academically qualify. The 247Sports Composite ranked Hammond as the No. 242 overall player in the 2019 class. Florida’s 2019 class drops to 14th nationally.
July 12: Redshirt freshman David Reese suffered a torn Achilles.
Aug. 6: Florida announced redshirt junior C.J. McWilliams, a key member of the Gators’ secondary rotation, will miss the season with a ruptured Achilles.
Aug. 10: The Gators dismissed sophomore defensive back John Huggins. Huggins hadn’t been with Florida during fall camp due to what Mullen described as a “family situation.” Huggins was accused of choking a tutor in October of last year, but Mullen said his dismissal is unrelated to that incident.
Aug. 16: Four-star wide receiver Arjei Henderson did not academically qualify, according to The Athletic. His departure drops the Gators’ 2019 class ranking to 16th nationally, per the Class Calculator.
Pending: Four-star offensive tackle signee Wardrick Wilson is yet to enroll due to a Visa issue.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
This was pretty clear after last year.

He’s not elite but he’s a solid coach.
I mean even watching that uva game he will have uf a solid program but no where near what urban Meyer had. I know we can’t really talk as a program rn but it’s not like we missed out on a hof coach

I still think this is mullets ceiling in terms of productivity..but dude..I'll take that corny *** khaki fake grill having sonofabitch 2 million ******* times over the last 15 years of this ****hole if I'm being honest

Advertisement
You think our RB room is thin. Look at both UF and FSU. We are drowning in riches at RB compared to those two schools right now.

I can tell you we’re not “drowning in riches” anywhere on this team, this staph, this BOT, nowhere bud.

I would take a Mullen or mark stoops and stabilize the crap outta this program. What richt would have done if he was 15 years younger. The potential isn’t t through the roof but stoops is good enough to win the coastal bet on that. We don’t beat Clemson tho

But all of y’all arguing Dan Mullen was a “corch” because of what he did at Miss State and wouldn’t have been a good coach for Kaaya can officially claim your “L”.

We blew it HUGE by not getting him after firing Golden.

And it was the SECOND time we could have hired him.

Instead, he’s making Florida the flagship program in the state.

un-bleeping-believable
@OriginalGatorHater

Advertisement
Might be a luxury, but I for one would like to see settled whether or not Mullen genuinely wanted the job here and whether that intent was communicated to Flake.

Although I'd have to wonder if hating this incomepetent admin any further would be more detrimental to my health.

But all of y’all arguing Dan Mullen was a “corch” because of what he did at Miss State and wouldn’t have been a good coach for Kaaya can officially claim your “L”.

We blew it HUGE by not getting him after firing Golden.

And it was the SECOND time we could have hired him.

Instead, he’s making Florida the flagship program in the state.

un-bleeping-believable
I definately earned an L. Never expected 10 & 11 win seasons. That being said kinda like Coach Richt at Georgia. Probably as good as it will get.

Advertisement
UiF struggles with an average UVag last night in basically a home game and we have media and some of our more simple fans ready to crown them as "elite" or "on the verge".

Again and for the 10000th time....

Us sucking does not make other entities better than they are.

This applies to UiF, FIU, FAU, The Cleveland Browns, The Winnipeg Jets, Kenny Chesney, Red Lobster, etc. etc.

Let's not pretend that if Richt was still here that he wouldn't have beat Mullen this year.

The guy has a horse shoe up his *** with as many 4th down conversions that haven't blown up in his face yet. Had like 3 against us.

Fact is him allowing franks to throw against us with the game out of reach showed me he's a corch in waiting.

UiF struggles with an average UVag last night in basically a home game and we have media and some of our more simple fans ready to crown them as "elite" or "on the verge".

Again and for the 10000th time....

Us sucking does not make other entities better than they are.

This applies to UiF, FIU, FAU, The Cleveland Browns, The Winnipeg Jets, Kenny Chesney, Red Lobster, etc. etc.

2 seasons, 2 Top 10 finishes. 10 and 11 win seasons.

If ANY of our last 4 coaches had done that, we’d already be comparing them to Jimmy and Howard.

Advertisement
Back