Dead Horse ... Last thread I’ll start on this

MIATL

Senior
But all of y’all arguing Dan Mullen was a “corch” because of what he did at Miss State and wouldn’t have been a good coach for Kaaya can officially claim your “L”.

We blew it HUGE by not getting him after firing Golden.

And it was the SECOND time we could have hired him.

Instead, he’s making Florida the flagship program in the state.

un-bleeping-believable

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we would all take a solid coach at this time. I still think his recruiting will catch up to him. One thing about Mcelwain was he was a really good recruiter that left the team with a ton of talent and lineman. Seems like Mullen and his staff isn't as strong in that area. Their fans had a disappointing signing day since they couldn't close on most of their top, uncommitted guys.

Curious what happens when all those wide recievers, Perine and defensive lineman leave after this year.

Regardless, the man is a surgeon with an offense and has the stones to hire a stud, loose cannon coordinator like Grantham

He went 11-2 in the $EC. We went 6-7 in the ACC with losses to FIU and La. Tech. Mullet lost to the team that’s about to be the NC (probably) and a **** good Georgia team.

Would you rather have Diaz or Mullet? Unless Miami makes some drastic changes UF and FSU are going to leave us playing with mostly scrubs from Dade and Broward county for the foreseeable future.

BTW, FSU best WR and DT announced they are returning for their SR year and we have JR’s leaving that will be UDFA. With Lingard leaving and DJ going pro our RB room went from plentiful to thin quickly.

He went 11-2 in the $EC. We went 6-7 in the ACC with losses to FIU and La. Tech. Mullet lost to the team that’s about to be the NC (probably) and a **** good Georgia team.

Would you rather have Diaz or Mullet? Unless Miami makes some drastic changes UF and FSU are going to leave us playing with mostly scrubs from Dade and Broward county for the foreseeable future.

Yea, because Mullin and Norvell have proven to be elite recruiters.

Advertisement
Still don't think UF will be elite under Mullen. I think what they were this year will be pretty standard for the Mullen era there. Don't see them winning the SEC, not even the East most years, and not making any playoff appearances. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I just don't see it.

Advertisement

BTW, FSU best WR and DT announced they are returning for their SR year and we have JR’s leaving that will be UDFA. With Lingard leaving and DJ going pro our RB room went from plentiful to thin quickly.

CIS Posters: Scrubs from Dade and Broward all day over other 4*s

Advertisement
Mullen has a ceiling and this season was it for him.

Also lets not act like he was UF 1st choice

Advertisement
Back