DE/LB commit Gregory Rousseau's senior highlights

Advertisement
He'll play the Viper position that is a hybrid DE/LB. Playing a lot of stand-up rush end, that will drop sometimes when we overload blitz the opposite side.

This kid is a football player. I'm excited about his potential and development. Reminds me of what Jimmy Johnson did with his defensive recruits back in the day.

Advertisement
Will he early enroll? Has some nice skills. Extra time S&C could be huge for him. Like his burst

Advertisement
I still don't see it in Manny's defense. I think he'll be a viper. Should be interesting, as we've gone back and forth on this point on the board and off for a while now. Thought his senior year would clarify more.

They are definitely going to play him at Viper.

My only hope is that he's used more like Dion Jordan at Oregon than Joe Jackson. Rare ability in space.

I like his film. Garvin's film really jumped off the screen, while this film shows a guy with a WORLD of potential, and smarts. One thing I see very similar is they both have a nose for the ball. It's not ALL about beating a guy with the first step, but about knowing where the ball is going, and when it's going there. Instincts. I swear, this kid, and Garvin, both have them. I think Garvin was ready to play day one, while Rousseau will take a little time to develop. A little time, not 3 years. This guy will see the field next year. The horror will be in 2019... Dear God, I wouldn't want to face the D that will be on the field then.

#prayforthegaytors but not really...

We will have FSU on the road, Vtech at home, and our other OOC game currently is Central Michigan.

Advertisement
Back