DE/LB commit Gregory Rousseau's senior highlights

Advertisement
Speed, length, athleticism and intensity. This kid has it! We'll have the 4 best speed rushers in college football, Joe Jack, Garvin, Johnson and Rousseau.

Advertisement
man this class is just insanely good. 18 ballers and about 8-10 more coming. ooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw him up close at the VTech game...if we fill him out in our S&C program he will be our biggest freak since Sean Taylor.

I like his film. Garvin's film really jumped off the screen, while this film shows a guy with a WORLD of potential, and smarts. One thing I see very similar is they both have a nose for the ball. It's not ALL about beating a guy with the first step, but about knowing where the ball is going, and when it's going there. Instincts. I swear, this kid, and Garvin, both have them. I think Garvin was ready to play day one, while Rousseau will take a little time to develop. A little time, not 3 years. This guy will see the field next year. The horror will be in 2019... Dear God, I wouldn't want to face the D that will be on the field then.

Advertisement
Back