2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
This close is more important than last year imo. There is no first year hiccup to use as a crutch. There’s a new offensive and defensive philosophy. FSU is a national title contender and UF is 5-2, while the press tuggs off the Gators as playing the most freshmen and having the youngest group of core contributors in college football. Those are great recruiting tools for our most hated rivals, and a viable excuse if UF falters down the stretch.

It’s also why UF’s class isn’t crumbling like everyone beat their chests would happen. That and winning two conference games.

Mario is in a BAD spot right now, and I don’t think many people realize it. He did this to himself, now it’s time to fix it or find someone else that can.
We have a solid class but we need more top heavy. Lightfoot will see the field immediately imo

This close is more important than last year imo. There is no first year hiccup to use as a crutch. There’s a new offensive and defensive philosophy. FSU is a national title contender and UF is 5-2, while the press tuggs off the Gators as playing the most freshmen and having the youngest group of core contributors in college football. Those are great recruiting tools for our most hated rivals, and a viable excuse if UF falters down the stretch.

It’s also why UF’s class isn’t crumbling like everyone beat their chests would happen. That and winning two conference games.

Mario is in a BAD spot right now, and I don’t think many people realize it. He did this to himself, now it’s time to fix it or find someone else that can.
Find someone else to fix it?.Mario is under contract for 8 more years and $64 M.He will be our coach no matter the results for the next 5-6 years at minimum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Find someone else to fix it?.Mario is under contract for 8 more years and $64 M.He will be our coach no matter the results for the next 5-6 years at minimum.
They got to get rid of Joe eventually. You can’t recruit like that if you want to win a championship. We will be better at DT next season. Let me pretend Blount will be here in 24 that makes me feel better

Advertisement
Wtf is a haka lol
Read New Zealand GIF by Rugby World Cup

They got to get rid of Joe eventually. You can’t recruit like that if you want to win a championship. We will be better at DT next season. Let me pretend Blount will be here in 24 that makes me feel better
I said this legit when he was hired when an Oregon writer evaluated the Carry overs when Mario as hired.

I said this legit when he was hired when an Oregon writer evaluated the Carry overs when Mario as hired.
I didn’t know this **** flew over my head that’s a good catch by you. I feel like Mario is doing the DT heavy lifting and he ain’t getting any help there.

Advertisement
Back