2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Interesting if true

True.

A friend of mine knew him when they were classmates at graduate school at Duke.

Says Auburn football is not exactly his thing. While he has been gracious to the school in other areas, (gave a commencement speech a few years back, etc.) he's had a bit of a love/hate relationship with the place. Although he hadn't come out yet, Auburn wasn't exactly comfortable for him given his sexual orientation. I know, shocking right? Alabama has always been at the forefront of being welcoming and accommodating to people of all races and creeds. (but I digress).

Anyway, he's more the hiking/cycling kind of guy. Not likely to find him regularly hanging out at Golden State Warriors games

Advertisement
True.

A friend of mine knew him when they were classmates at graduate school at Duke.

Says Auburn football is not exactly his thing. While he has been gracious to the school in other areas, (gave a commencement speech a few years back, etc.) he's had a bit of a love/hate relationship with the place. Although he hadn't come out yet, Auburn wasn't exactly comfortable for him given his sexual orientation. I know, shocking right? Alabama has always been at the forefront of being welcoming and accommodating to people of all races and creeds. (but I digress).

Anyway, he's more the hiking/cycling kind of guy. Not likely to find him regularly hanging out at Golden State Warriors games

wow I never knew that about him

Advertisement
Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Back