2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bat signal

Beyonce Bae GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
She already thinks I’m crazy to be on my phone as much as I am
Explain to her how you are a part of a community of grown men and 1 woman that follows the escapedes of HS football players and the schools they will eventually choose. It’s kinda like Bravo for dudes. How we got here, we aren’t sure but we celebrate with booty gif. Then tell her it’s healthy to have hobbies and that you are of sound mind…

Advertisement
Explain to her how you are a part of a community of grown men and 1 woman that follows the escapedes of HS football players and the schools they will eventually choose. It’s kinda like Bravo for dudes. How we got here, we aren’t sure but we celebrate with booty gif. Then tell her it’s healthy to have hobbies and that you are of sound mind…
Three women (at least).

****. Didn't realize he plays both ways in HS. Jason Taylor is gonna teach him to be the ballhawk he was - and find the endzone as much as he did.

One clear dominant feature to Jayden’s game is he sets the edge extremely well and is always around the QB and/or ball carrier. Going to be a HUGE addition to our DL for the next 3-4yrs. Can’t wait until 16:00ET for his much anticipated announcement. Go Canes!!!

Let's pump the brakes here on the celebrating. IF we get this kid we should at least acknowledge the truth that he wasn't even really a take at LSU/Jawja/Baga, that UiF lost interest and basically stopped recruiting him and according to Oregon and Michigan State he's only coming here because Ruiz is illegally cutting checks.

Sorry. I just have an allegiance to the truth before any program. Bye. I'm going to go spend the rest of my weekend huffing a mixture of kerosene and formaldehyde with all those trying to "understand" how we're recruiting so well and/or those that think Sun Belt Billy will be fine and just needs some time.

Advertisement
Let's pump the brakes here on the celebrating. IF we get this kid we should at least acknowledge the truth that he wasn't even really a take at LSU/Jawja/Baga, that UiF lost interest and basically stopped recruiting him and according to Oregon and Michigan State he's only coming here because Ruiz is illegally cutting checks.

Sorry. I just have an allegiance to the truth before any program. Bye. I'm going to go spend the rest of my weekend huffing a mixture of kerosene and formaldehyde with all those trying to "understand" how we're recruiting so well and/or those that think Sun Belt Billy will be fine and just needs some time.
🤔

Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back