2023 DE DeeJay Holmes

Advertisement
He’s in the backfield so quick he takes the snap from the Center & hands it to the QB just so he can chase him some more...
5253F373-743A-4144-A447-7F6A2480E048.gif

Advertisement
WTF. Pro level first step & burst off the line. Closes in on the QB in a blink. Gotta be the measurables as to why he doesn't have another star. Two more inches taller and he'd be a Top 50 in FL/Top 200 national guy.
So stand his *** up off the edge! This is old school but his body and aggressive play reminds me of Wilbur Marshall

That’s always been how Pahokee has played D. I remember playing them in the championship game back in high school. First thing coaches told the team was both their D ends are running 4.4’s so buckle up. That same line we faced we got Micanor Regis from.

Relentless speed chasing those rabbits.

Advertisement
So. Fla is soo insane, bruh! Every year, there are kids that the BIG 3 don’t recruit, that are absolute ballas. Here’s one of them from the 2023 class. He plays inside or outside (high school) on the DL. Quickness, hands, speed, and aggression. Like this tape!!! He can play the run or pass. Folks are gonna wonder in a few years, how the **** did he slip through the cracks, and get outta Fla. He’s definitely a P5 kid. I think I would have to make room for him. ****!

That DE board is pretty stacked with elite caliber guys. I am sure this kid is on our big board somewhere. I am hoping the days of kids like this slipping through the cracks and going totally unnoticed, except by LCE, GoGeta, DMoney and Macho, are over with this new staff. So that gives me some solace that this kid is a solid Plan B option.

Advertisement
That’s always been how Pahokee has played D. I remember playing them in the championship game back in high school. First thing coaches told the team was both their D ends are running 4.4’s so buckle up. That same line we faced we got Micanor Regis from.

Relentless speed chasing those rabbits.
Kenny Berry says hello.

WTF. Pro level first step & burst off the line. Closes in on the QB in a blink. Gotta be the measurables as to why he doesn't have another star. Two more inches taller and he'd be a Top 50 in FL/Top 200 national guy.
True, but IMO the tweener on the line will be Bain. Staff seems to prefer height and length at DE. Kid reminds me of the Southridge LB/DE that transferred?

Advertisement
That DE board is pretty stacked with elite caliber guys. I am sure this kid is on our big board somewhere. I am hoping the days of kids like this slipping through the cracks and going totally unnoticed, except by LCE, GoGeta, DMoney and Macho, are over with this new staff. So that gives me some solace that this kid is a solid Plan B option.
Have the coaches visited him or he The U? He reminds me of Patrick Joyner who showed lots of the same traits. except he is bigger than Joyner.

Have the coaches visited him or he The U? He reminds me of Patrick Joyner who showed lots of the same traits. except he is bigger than Joyner.
Not sure. Good question. Again, I am hoping hes at least on the radar. While we are sitting pretty with alot of the elite DE guys in June..who knows if that will change come Sept/Oct. If 5* guys like Wayne, Harbor and M'Emba drop off the board, you have to move a kid like this up your big board in a hurry I would think.

Advertisement
Back