DE COACH JASON TAYLOR (IS IT OFFICIAL YET?)

Advertisement
I think if you could only have one Hank or JT. JT would have been the pick it would have been wild finish with both. But Edge is a top 3 most important position on the field. Having a HOF who is already a legend in the city being the primary coach in that room is going to be huge. Really interested to see if his impact is felt more with the guys we already have or on the recruiting trail.

yes on harris. no on beard. i think the JT one matters bc the only real report we got is the expectation is that JT would stay not he is staying. sounds like he was still deciding between Fins and Canes but leaning towards Canes
I think it’s been delayed cause he was waiting on the dolphins and since they decided no, here we are now but it’s unofficially official fwiw

Advertisement
University of Miami Defensive Line Coach
98FFB43B-B89D-4325-83F2-AB13D5321644.jpeg

Advertisement
A great hire.. I'm not sure what his ultimate goal is but hopefully we can keep him for a few years. I have a feeling he's going to be a fast riser in the coaching ranks...

Advertisement
I didn’t see this earlier but Gaby posted that JT’s title -as some may have noticed on his Twitter bio- is DLine Coach. Gaby said he was told that Coach Joe will essentially work under JT.

Interesting….seems like there could be a few reasons for this.
Big Joe is also Associate Head Coach for Defense, I know these are all pay bump titles but I find it curious nonetheless.

I didn’t see this earlier but Gaby posted that JT’s title -as some may have noticed on his Twitter bio- is DLine Coach. Gaby said he was told that Coach Joe will essentially work under JT.

Interesting….seems like there could be a few reasons for this.
That’s an interesting nugget.

Advertisement
So our Associate Head Coach for Defense may work under the DL / DE coach...

These titles are amazingly dumb.
Gaby could also be talking out his ***. Not sure why you seem to get so hung up on the coaches titles. Ultimately they are only there so they give guys more pay. Does the Passing Game Coordinator get to help design the passing gameplan sure but ultimately he doesn't get to override the OC during the game. Happens in the regular world as well. I have a title that doesn't completely fit my actual role in the company but it allows them to put me in a higher pay bracket and keeps HR happy .

Advertisement
Back