DE COACH JASON TAYLOR (IS IT OFFICIAL YET?)

Advertisement
Advertisement
200.gif

Has there been any official announcement on Harris or Beard? Does it really matter?
yes on harris. no on beard. i think the JT one matters bc the only real report we got is the expectation is that JT would stay not he is staying. sounds like he was still deciding between Fins and Canes but leaning towards Canes

Does JT have to go through the interview process since its on field? If so it will be another 2 weeks or so before its announced

Advertisement
It's weird because you'd think the University would want to highlight this. JT is such a name that if he was in fact hired to a coaching position, I suspect a lot of sports media outlets would announce it, which is good, free press for the University. I mean, I know we're going to hear about it on every game broadcast 18 times.

Advertisement
It's weird because you'd think the University would want to highlight this. JT is such a name that if he was in fact hired to a coaching position, I suspect a lot of sports media outlets would announce it, which is good, free press for the University. I mean, I know we're going to hear about it on every game broadcast 18 times.
i think he hasnt decided. i think hes leaning towards staying per Barry Jackson but nothing official in terms of his own decision making. unlike ice jr and beard, you would have seen it confirmed officially by multiple sources and no CYA language like barry included

Advertisement
It's going to be tough for Mario to shake off this "dragging his feet" narrative. I am sure JT knows where he stands and if offered an expanded role just because it hasn't been made "offical" or broadcasted by Feldman tweet doesn't mean things aren't happening.

Advertisement
Back