Coaching DC Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
This skinny dip incident is not uncommon. One of my most epic, thorough beat downs came at the expense of a guy who skinny dipped in my ex’s complex community pools. I was upstairs cooking for her, waiting for her to come home & I heard her scream at the top of her lungs as this dude got out & tried to hug her. Mind u, this is PRE-homeless crisis. The expeditious nature of how quickly I got to him was literally comic book worthy, & LAPD thanked me b/c that was bro’s 3rd incident in 2 months. (Broke his arm & jawline)

Called her mom & said she’s gotta move now, & that’s exactly what she did, moving to the nicer Westside of L.A b4 finishing up. It’s a f’ing mess around SC, but again, where do we hear of parents sending their kids away from there? Never. So when I hear of the excuses of either parents or potential coach’s wives use that not to come to f’ing Coral Gables, color me jaded & suspicious.
My jaw still hurts *******

Advertisement
Gaby just reiterated Dolphins LB coach Anthony Campaneli is the name he's hearing most for DC.

This feels rushed to me, personally gearing up for the bait and switch.

Since I’m not a Dolphin’s fan, I’m trying to get a sense of his work as a LB Coach. What’s the word w/ him?

Advertisement
Next time, have a towel around ur waist. Lol
Im Not No Way GIF

Since I’m not a Dolphin’s fan, I’m trying to get a sense of his work as a LB Coach. What’s the word w/ him?
Not an overly talented unit. He only worked with the inside LBs. Elandon Roberts had his best year of his career in 2022. Average starters and bad backups. The Dolphins scheme asked the LBs to create chaos when they were going forward. In pass coverage they were practically traffic cones. Spot dropping into areas in hopes of getting the QB to hold the ball a beat so the pressure packages could get home.

Advertisement
Campanile makes sense because it would be an opportunity for him to be a full time DC & build his resume while staying in Miami.

He was Co-DC at BC on Addazio’s staff but he didn’t call plays, Jim Reid did.

Question to the Phins fans on the board, what did you guys feel about Flores & Josh Boyer’s Defense?
(Pro/Cons)

Linebackers as a unit were pretty solid this year. Elandon Robert’s was a mainly run stopper, while baker was more coverage. Linebackers were pretty decent point of attack. Dependable unit good at stopping the run. The talent was not there but he worked with what they had for the most part. A big question is if he can call plays but he’s a solid NFL coach it seems like.

Campanile makes sense because it would be an opportunity for him to be a full time DC & build his resume while staying in Miami.

Question to the Phins fans on the board, what did you guys feel about Flores & Josh Boyer’s Defense?
(Pro/Cons)
Flores defense was pretty lock down, created a lot of turnovers blitzed a lot. Boyer still depended on the cover 0 and was iffy at making adjustments.

Advertisement

(Pro/Cons)
Ultra aggressive D to a fault. LBers were usually left in no man’s land in the passing game. If the pressure was getting home it could be great but got exposed a lot. Flores was much better then Boyer imo

(Pro/Cons)
Pressure and chaos. Put corners in bad spots if pressure didn't get there. Plenty of Man and 0 coverage looks. Not passive. You need man corners and good blitzers in the back 7

Advertisement

(Pro/Cons)
Big difference between Dolphins D when Flores was there WITH Boyer as DC compared to when Flores was not there. Two totally different Ds.

Other than Baker, Campanile had nothing to work with at LB. But I thought he did elevate the talent as best as he could.

Mario is taking a risk here. Very high risk but the reward could be just as high IMO

Not an overly talented unit. He only worked with the inside LBs. Elandon Roberts had his best year of his career in 2022. Average starters and bad backups. The Dolphins scheme asked the LBs to create chaos when they were going forward. In pass coverage they were practically traffic cones. Spot dropping into areas in hopes of getting the QB to hold the ball a beat so the pressure packages could get home.
Sounds like he can't recruit for ****, do not want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back