Dbc telling it like it is

Advertisement
The Ruiz family is involved in cigarette racing boats. Part of ownership. Imagine an NIL deal with our guys on cigarette boats
6D870D0E-19A9-4A92-BB42-11D32075AAFF.jpeg

Honestly it was incredibly cringe, I left right after it was announced Dave left. Huge opportunity completely blown because this dude wanted to do an infomercial about his company and life story instead of just getting straight to business.

And I nearly choked on my drink when he casually dropped "and we'll put it on the blockchain" or wtv the f it was.

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Advertisement
we're trying to upgrade facilities and we have old heads in the Space talking about we don't need none of that lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just felt like a missed opportunity. You get El Presidente and Big Cat on and they're open to NIL deals to help get the U back and then it get's hijacked into a lesson in blockchain health care. I mean I appreciate everything those guys are trying to do, but Portnoy and those guys needed to get way more burn.

Advertisement
Just felt like a missed opportunity. You get El Presidente and Big Cat on and they're open to NIL deals to help get the U back and then it get's hijacked into a lesson in blockchain health care. I mean I appreciate everything those guys are trying to do, but Portnoy and those guys needed to get way more burn.

Exactly. Touched on it briefly with Portnoy.

Bro these dudes are still talking. It’s been 2.5 hours. What the **** are they possibly talking about still

Had some players talking about locker and weight rooms. That started a back and forth. Like DBC said or someone else, was a roller coaster of a night.

Advertisement
Back