DBC Has Gone Off The Rails

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
Ridiculous Premise

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
11/28/15, 8:52 PM
I was just told by my contact in the BOT that Blake will demand the new coach keep D around. That's why no imminent hire on Butch.

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
11/28/15, 8:55 PM
Butch doesn't like the idea of being forced to keep the current DC around. Hence, no imminent Butch hire. Blake likes D very much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LMAO, does D'No have pictures of Blake cross-dressing or something?

The guy has one of the most erratic defenses I've ever seen. With a side order of failing to make adjustments.

Why keep him around? And by the way, the AD telling the head coach he has no jurisdiction in the hiring or firing of coach is at the least asinine, at the most, a recipe for disaster.

Advertisement
Man, if this weren't MR, I'd find it to be the greatest ongoing troll job of all time. Still made me chuckle my *** right off at even the possibility of this being a protracted trolling. Only way I can cope.

Last edited:
Why start a thread about total nonsense like this?

I'm going to suggest posters pay $0.99 for each thread. Maybe people think twice before posting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ah, remember Dannyboy in the early days?

Does he still make those webcam Canes update videos? LOL

Great all we have to do is keep him?? We will, he can start his new job by watering the grass outside, DONE!!
Now all we have to do is let Butch hire a REAL DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR!

Probably the dumbest thing about Miami's fanbase - and there are a lot of dumb things about our fanbase - is that people follow and engage with DBC.

Danny has a mental illness and people love messing with him.

He's the biggest potato in town and everyone can't help but come in from all over to look at it, take pictures with it, and just marvel at its mind-blowing spud superiority.

Someone is feeding him fake info and ******* with him. Poor dopey *******. If people walked a mile in his Velcro shoes they'd probably stop harassing him. He's just a giant ****** with a heart of gold and pockets full of turkey chili. Let the man live.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mrs. Rivera, which narcotics did you do during your pregnancy with Daniel?

All of them, judge.

The fact he supports Wario and changed his handle on Twitter to show his support is all you need to know

Advertisement
Back