DBC Has Gone Off The Rails

Advertisement
Ridiculous Premise

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
11/28/15, 8:52 PM
I was just told by my contact in the BOT that Blake will demand the new coach keep D around. That's why no imminent hire on Butch.

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
11/28/15, 8:55 PM
Butch doesn't like the idea of being forced to keep the current DC around. Hence, no imminent Butch hire. Blake likes D very much.

I would fight Blake James if this were in any way true.

When this guy comes out as a troll he'll be considered the goat.

Our generations Andy Kaufman.

Advertisement
Do people follow hin on Twitter actually believe this ******? Like seriously.....didn't yogi bear kill him

Lol I literally know this for a fact to be untrue. What a massive troll holy crap that's impressive

Advertisement
Danny has a mental illness and people loving messing with him.

He's the biggest potato in town and people can't help but coming in from all over to look at it, take pictures with it, and just marvel at its overall mind-blowing spud superiority.

Someone is feeding him fake info and ****ing with him. Poor dopey *******. If people walked a mile in his Velcro shoes they'd probably stop harassing him. He's just a giant ****** with a heart of gold and pockets full of turkey chili. Let the man live.

Sounds like DBC would make a better AD then the current fool.

Advertisement
If this fellow is serious about Miami keeping the current DC, then he clearly needs to move away from the prediction business....

He is undeniably far away from reality....

Ridiculous Premise

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
I was just told by my contact in the BOT that Blake will demand the new coach keep D around. That's why no imminent hire on Butch.

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)
Butch doesn't like the idea of being forced to keep the current DC around. Hence, no imminent Butch hire. Blake likes D very much.

Does anyone still have the gif of the bear bursting into his room, attacking him, and taking his sandwich?

Advertisement
Ridiculous Premise

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)

Not even worth the time and energy posting and making us discuss his nonsense.

How is any of this funny? This guy is obviously mentally ill and some of you continue to make jokes about it or refer to him as a '******'?

Ashamed that I share a football team with some of you ***boys.

Ridiculous Premise

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)

Daniel (@dannyboycane13)

Awesome...

Advertisement
Back