DBC back at it again

njstateofmind

Positively Positive
047E9C27-A9D8-4F12-9C59-AB8BB09718D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
His mind was weakened by the flu, the bear attack just pushed him over the edge. I’m just glad he is still alive.

Advertisement
this **** got me weak lol

**** Bruh, this chit right here just tripped me out. I'm 3 Moscow mules in and I am just now realizing your screen name says "D Wins Titles" and not "D Wins ****ies" I thought it was just a play on words...

**** DBC tweeting at a kid like that. I won’t lie, I laugh at him, but it also makes me uncomfortable with ppl making fun of a guy who’s clearly disabled. But now I’m glad that bear ate him and took over his Twitter acct, but **** that bear who is clearly a gaytor troll.

**** Bruh, this chit right here just tripped me out. I'm 3 Moscow mules in and I am just now realizing your screen name says "D Wins Titles" and not "D Wins ****ies" I thought it was just a play on words...

I second the motion that Dwins should change his name to Dwinstitties. Titles are off the table anyway, until further notice, so we may as well enjoy life. Worst case, we know what his alter ego will be should he ever catch a ban.

Advertisement
**** DBC tweeting at a kid like that. I won’t lie, I laugh at him, but it also makes me uncomfortable with ppl making fun of a guy who’s clearly disabled. But now I’m glad that bear ate him and took over his Twitter acct, but **** that bear who is clearly a gaytor troll.

Exactly.

No excuse - disability or not - for a 50+ year old man to be saying that to a 16 year old kid.

Makes Miami fans look terrible.

Dannyboycane would actually be one of the more mature posters on this site now, Have you seen some of the retards we have posting. We have a a platoon of Dannyboy canes and some that are actually worse.

Advertisement
Danny needs to grow up - grown *** mad acting like a child. You guys do know that he accused Al Golden’s wife of having an affair with the OC?

Advertisement
Back