DBC back at it again

The OP has a strong paraphilia focused on the subject of the OP. It's also clear that the OP's unusual levels of sexualized postings in a college football forum point to him also being a spedophile, which seems to corroborated by his many many posts at the expense of DBC.

Here's the number OP...get help:
1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Mental Health America

Advertisement
That's next level. I'm so dumb I thought his name was D. Winstitles

For the longest time I thought it was just all one big word...

Dwinstles - like what theee **** is a dwinstle? Still always liked the dude...just thought his name was ****** retarded. Kinda like mine

DelectableGoldenBrownbear-small.gif

Advertisement
Poor guy. I feel bad for him. Not to make fun of his condition, but does anyone here watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? Every time I see DBC mentioned on here, I think of the kid from this past season.

Advertisement
**** Bruh, this chit right here just tripped me out. I'm 3 Moscow mules in and I am just now realizing your screen name says "D Wins Titles" and not "D Wins ****ies" I thought it was just a play on words...

There's a difference between what it says and what it means.

**** Bruh, this chit right here just tripped me out. I'm 3 Moscow mules in and I am just now realizing your screen name says "D Wins Titles" and not "D Wins ****ies" I thought it was just a play on words...

I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was ****ies for the longest time too.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I think I found my new screen name when / if I’m banned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back