2024 DB Zavier Mincey

Yeah for him to sign, send in the paperwork and everyone involved to keep it a secret doesn’t sound realistic
This situation might be a little different but didn't Terrence Lewis sign with Maryland and still had Manny Diaz chasing after him thinking he had a chance.

Advertisement
I'm not the 🐐 but I love Mincey at Safety. Free Safety particularly. Kid is an aggressive and explosive ballhawk with incredible instincts. He could play CB but IMO Safety is his money position.
He can run and is explosive, very rangy, he’s definitely a safety imo, he could probably play corner though but it’s not his natural position

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think at the end of his recruitment he didn't have a committable offer from us
Yeah Terrence Lewis would’ve came here but in the end we didn’t want him. No major programs wanted him because of him being a headcase with prior injury issues. Transferred around schools his Senior year.

One of the weirdest recruitments because he was a 5* LB and social media made it look like he was being chased by all these schools that in the end didn’t want him.

Advertisement
@Memnon do you think this kid can play the boundary corner? He doesn’t have the best feet and hips, but he is really aggressive and explosive.

I think he could be a big time player at safety, but could also give us good reps at corner.
Not Liberty City El but he reminds me of Martin Emerson from north florida who we were on that webt to miss state and ended up being an early entry nfl draft pick.

We all said the same about Emerson and he went up there and played boundary.

Mincey was a top 5 db for me so its cherries of we land him at anu spot i have him as Damari Brown level for the class..plug n play

Advertisement
Simple of we are aggressive after that date he was headed elsewhere. He solidifies the db room, him and zayquan are ready to play soon as they move in their dorms
Yup and another sign would be Thomas getting dropped..

Advertisement
Back