2024 DB Zavier Mincey

The amount of estrogen on this board about Dennis THE MAN SMIFF is amazing.

He isn’t doing anything that’s not approved by Mario. Seriously get a grip. Some of you sound like a group of 3rd grade girls who are upset cause another kid in class tweeted something they don’t like.

He said more to come and monstrous august. What he changed since that tweet That makes a small group of you cry all day on this board? Nothing has publicly happened. Get a grip, put your phones down and Go outside for a walk and enjoy life.

Advertisement
Other than alluding to a pending commit, why the hate for Smith? You don’t think Mario approves the timing of his tweets? If you follow closely, other staff members generally follow his lead and tweet stuff as well. It’s orchestrated to draw your attention and maximize a kid’s announcement.

If you must hate on someone, then focus your anger on Ferrelli. Smith never leaks the name but it doesn’t stop others from trying to let the world know they know who it is because it elevates their internet cred instead of letting the kid enjoy his moment.

The amount of estrogen on this board about Dennis THE MAN SMIFF is amazing.

He isn’t doing anything that’s not approved by Mario. Seriously get a grip. Some of you sound like a group of 3rd grade girls who are upset cause another kid in class tweeted something they don’t like.

He said more to come and monstrous august. What he changed since that tweet That makes a small group of you cry all day on this board? Nothing has publicly happened. Get a grip, put your phones down and Go outside for a walk and enjoy life.
As one of the esteemed members of this board said, I wouldn’t want to know any of these jokers in the real world.

Advertisement
Problem seems to be a coach says something and the board goes on full speculation mode. Even websites or reporters get in on it.

Smith isn't putting anything out there that Mario wouldn't approve of. If he did, well that's an entirely different matter.

So if there's any problem to be had, it's with people here by and large. We all want to know what's on deck, but sometimes that comes with problems. Maybe there's one now or maybe there isn't. You all want D$, Cribs, or whomever to speak up and then rail when something unusual happens. Get over yourselves.

I love you guys
Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf GIF

Advertisement
Good to see some of the biggest cryers on here telling people not to cry over a tweet. Yall claim fajs negativity can impact recruiting right? Ok, when man build up expectation then people get disappointed and the board and social media turn into a cess pool, its then the same ones crying. But carry on. I be one of the ones trying to be rational but dont set people up

Advertisement
Is it not possible that Broussard’s commitment was always the one for Sunday? And over the last 72 hours word got out about Mincey being a strong lean?
I don't think so.The reporter for lifewallet ferrelli tweeted yesterday that he had bookmarks for today for both instate rivals calling today's commit a priority and top target.That doesn't fit the OL but it does Mincey.

Is it not possible that Broussard’s commitment was always the one for Sunday? And over the last 72 hours word got out about Mincey being a strong lean?

Most likely yes. No clue how mincey ever got into the conversation for tonight. Gaby even told everyone it’s not him yet ppl still cried all day. I don’t get it at all.

It seems it was always the OL with smiths tweets so anything else is dumb *** kids on social media running with random ****

Advertisement
I don't think so.The reporter for lifewallet ferrelli tweeted yesterday that he had bookmarks for today for both instate rivals calling today's commit a priority and top target.That doesn't fit the OL but it does Mincey.
Hasn’t he been off a few time lately? If on Friday it was said it’s going to be a good weekend (after Nickel committed), it hinted at a commit Saturday and Sunday. I don’t recall us ever getting two high school announcements in one day. So probability says it was always gonna be Rudolph flipping yesterday and Broussard today.

Most likely yes. No clue how mincey ever got into the conversation for tonight. Gaby even told everyone it’s not him yet ppl still cried all day. I don’t get it at all.

It seems it was always the OL with smiths tweets so anything else is dumb *** kids on social media running with random ****
Mincey is a position and commit of need. That's the kind of player, and positional commit, that people would like to see.

Would also be nice to win a head-to-head battle (although I never was aware of any prior battle for him, from anyone).

Advertisement
Back