2024 DB Zavier Mincey

Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 9.04.27 PM.png

Gabys latest update. If you ignore the long top portion of his reply he actually says some key information. As of Now miami has not gotten his NLI yet...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby says that as of today at 6pm Miami has not received his LOI. If he were to have sent it Miami is not the choice.

There is a chance that he just hasnt sent it to anyone yet but seems like we missed out was Gabys 6pm update

I dont hate Addae like most people but he had one job imo and that was to land Mincey. If he truly couldnt close it out when we were leading the entire way he should be packing his bags.

Last edited:
I mean would anyone really tell Gaby even if he did and risk spoiling the kids moment on national TV?

Exactly. This is that dumb **** that bothers me about these writers. How would that read if he had. "Just got word he did send in his LOI to Miami" and now we blow up his spot? Announcing at the AA game obviously means something to him. Lock it down is what should be expected.

Exactly. This is that dumb **** that bothers me about these writers. How would that read if he had. "Just got word he did send in his LOI to Miami" and now we blow up his spot? Announcing at the AA game obviously means something to him. Lock it down is what should be expected.
And even if he(Gaby) knew, a good journalist not wanting to burn bridges would shut the f*ck up and let the kid have his moment regardless.

Advertisement
Gaby says that as of today at 6pm Miami has not received his LOI. If he were to have sent it Miami is not the choice.

There is a chance that he just hasnt sent it to anyone yet but seems like we missed out was Gabys 6pm update

I dont hate Addae like most people but he had one job imo and that was to land Mincey. If he truly couldnt close it out when we were leading the entire way he should be packing his bags.
It’s Mario cause if we got him Mario gets the credit. Don’t get fooled this is Mario vs Saban for a db let’s not spin it cause we love our HC.

There's a lot of DBs on rivals top unsigned prospects list S Brayson Williams, DB Xavier Mincey, 5 star ATH Terry Bussey,CB Jayden Lewis. No reason to not sign one by February. Also some offensive weapons too.

Advertisement
There's a lot of DBs on rivals top unsigned prospects list S Brayson Williams, DB Xavier Mincey, 5 star ATH Terry Bussey,CB Jayden Lewis. No reason to not sign one by February. Also some offensive weapons too.
I don't know what's going on with Bussey, but I'm not sure UM ever offered him, and I never saw us as a player in his recruitment. We also never offered Jayden Lewis.
Brayshon Williams (Lakeland, FL) does have an offer. CJ Heard (Atlanta, GA) almost visited after FSU dropped him, but that visit never happened, and I don't see that he got an offer. Jamil Watkins (Ocala, FL) is uncommitted.
If we do scoop up a DB late, I think the most likely candidate would be Chalil Cummings (Starke, FL).
But knowing Mario, he would rather get a more proven CB out of the portal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back