Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, ask people about what they think about Pagano as a head coach and the direction he took the Colts.

You can't have it both ways.
What happened at Indy wasn't Chucks fault....that whole Organization was POISON....From the Drugged out owner...to the former GM who was a real Tool....His DB coaching is UNPARALLELED...Everywhere Chuck went as a DB coach....he was MORE than successful...and absolutely wipes his *** with Tucker....
With the Browns- Top 3 DB Unit in NFL
With UNC- Top 3 DB unit in CFB
WIth Oakland- Top 2 DB unit in NFL
With Ravens- #1 DB unit in NFL
Now please show me Tuckers resume and all his Great DBs that benefited from him.....Still waiting....

Advertisement
What happened at Indy wasn't Chucks fault....that whole Organization was POISON....From the Drugged out owner...to the former GM who was a real Tool....His DB coaching is UNPARALLELED...Everywhere Chuck went as a DB coach....he was MORE than successful...and absolutely wipes his *** with Tucker....
Now please show me Tuckers resume and all his Great DBs that benefited from him.....Still waiting....

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. Now it wasn't his fault? Let me guess, because he is your family? Or because he is Cane? Or because that doesn't fit our agenda?

And LMAOOOOOO at you pointing to Paganos' past successes, but ignoring Tucker's. I mean, are you really that much of a ******* idiot? So, the argument applies for your fam, but not for Tucker? You are a grad A, first class dip **** who wants **** both ways.

Okay than you ******* dip ****, how about this? Guess it's not Tucker's fault than what happened in Chicago you clown.

Bears players defend Mel Tucker

And these are just a few of Tucker's accolades and what his peers think of him.

"In 2005 Tucker entered the National Football League (NFL) with the Cleveland Browns. He coached defensive backs from 2005–2007 and was promoted to defensive coordinator in the 2008 season following the firing of Todd Grantham. Under Tucker, Cleveland consistently ranked fifth in the league, with the defense making 73 interceptions."

For years in the NFL, Mel was considered not only a top coordinator but a head-coaching candidate,” said Ian Rappaport, NFL Network national insider. “He’s been an interim coach in Jacksonville, and really commanded the respect of players. Sharp, diligent, he always got the most out of his guys.”

"In 2009 Tucker was hired by the Jacksonville Jaguarsas the defensive coordinator. In the 2011 seasonhead coach Jack Del Rio put Tucker in charge of defensive play-calling, and the team quickly became the fourth highest rated in the NFL. On November 29, 2011, Tucker was named Jacksonville's interim head coach following the firing of Del Rio. He ran the team for their final five games and was in consideration for the job full-time until Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey was named head coach on January 10, 2012."

"He is an outstanding coach all the way around and really does an excellent job in terms of teaching the players,” Saban said when Tucker was hired. “When you look at his college and NFL experience, his resume is very impressive.”

"Tucker was part of a 2017 staff that led the Bulldogs to a record-tying 13 victories, first SEC championship since 2005, first appearance in the College Football Playoff, first appearance (and victory over Oklahoma) in the Rose Bowl CFP semi-final game, and first appearance in the College Football Playoff Championship Game. Georgia’s defense finished second in the SEC and 6th nationally in Scoring Defense (16.4 ppg), 2nd in the SEC and 6th nationally in Total Defense (294.9 ypg), and 2nd in the SEC in Rushing Defense.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. Now it wasn't his fault? Let me guess, because he is your family? Or because he is Cane? Or because that doesn't fit our agenda?

And LMAOOOOOO at you pointing to Paganos' past successes, but ignoring Tucker's. I mean, are you really that much of a ******* idiot? So, the argument applies for your fam, but not for Tucker? You are a grad A, first class dip **** who wants **** both ways.

Okay than you ******* dip ****, how about this? Guess it's not Tucker's fault than what happened in Chicago you clown.

Bears players defend Mel Tucker
My advice....Wipe Mel Tuckers Dried up *** off your Lips (or ***) and head over to the Georgia Board with your Anti Canes Rhetoric...

okay, can we get back to University of Miami DB recruiting please? Maybe talk about Brownlee's offer or something...Go.

Advertisement

It's always someone else's fault. That's coaching 101.

I'm not going to argue with you on all of that, but that's as an excuse ridden a reply as there ever was. Could some things have been better? Sure, but there's adversity everywhere and he failed as a head coach with the Colts no matter the excuses.

Obviously as a relation of the man, you've got his back. I like Pagano from an outsiders perspective. He's a good coach and talking NFL versus college is an exercise in futility as they are night and day.

Tucker is a good coach, no question. He's more accomplished than Rumph. There shouldn't be an issue saying that. Richt's a good coach, is he JJ level? Should we compare resumes? What is even the point of where we find ourselves right now?

Oh Wait....Where was Tuckers vaunted DBs at against Bama??....Especially the Game winning play...while Georgia's DBs were in the WRONG coverage??....LoL

Except they have produced arguably 2 top 3 dbs at their specific position in the country for 2018 in Jaquan Johnson and Michael Jackson

Did I miss Michael Jackson and Jaquan getting drafted?

I love Jaquan, but there is a low chance he goes in the first 3 rounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I miss Michael Jackson and Jaquan getting drafted?

I love Jaquan, but there is also a low chance he goes in the first 3 rounds as well
We will see, it’s defintiely a chance imo some team will see him in the light of earl Thomas and draft him. And he’s not that small anymore either

Advertisement
Oh Wait....Where was Tuckers vaunted DBs at against Bama??....Especially the Game winning play...while Georgia's DBs were in the WRONG coverage??....LoL

Where were Rumph's DB's last year against slow, 3 star white boys in the Orange Bowl? Where they couldn't event turn their heads around to find the ball?

Where were Rumph's DB's last year against slow, 3 star white boys in the Orange Bowl? Where they couldn't event turn their heads around to find the ball?
Where was Tucker’s dbs last year at uga in multiple games? Everybody gets beat man

Certai
Where was Tucker’s dbs last year at uga in multiple games? Everybody gets beat man
LoL...The DB coverage against Bama ALL game was a joke....on the last drive...Disgusting....How in God's name are you in that coverage on 3rd and long??....Are you kidding me??.....Cot ****....Where talking a NC Game...and one stop ENDS it....

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will see, it’s defintiely a chance imo some team will see him in the light of earl Thomas and draft him. And he’s not that small anymore either
Earl thomas ran like a 4.43 or 4.44 coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back