Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
$EC running laps around Rumph again, 3rd year in a row. Sad - not sure what the difference between him and Paul Williams are.

I do somewhat agree with this...it's not ALWAYS about the bag, but when's the last time a kid went to a school because of the bags and became ineligible? Nobody getting caught out here dropping bags. Ole Miss maybe...that's about it. So if you wanna tell me the kid makes a decision more off location, comfort, depth chart etc over a bag, I can kinda see that. But it's not because he's scared he's gonna get caught. They're not catching anyone, and they're not even trying to.
Thats not true. Plenty of kids are scared & plenty of kids get caught. Its just rarely released. Sec kids arent scared because that craps the wild west & only time it comes to light is once the kid has moved on. A decent number of these kids who seem to "get lost in the system" is kids who got caught up with some pre enrollment issue & the school prefers to sacrifice the kid over themselves

Advertisement
Ricardo Louis
Carlton Davis
Robenson Therezie
Tim Irvin? For some reason I can’t remember if it was AU or UT?

Are just a few that came to my head immediately when thinking of Miami kids that signed with AU that we wanted. Not worried about Stevenson, not right now atleast.

Corey Lemonier

Advertisement
Could you imagine what we would turn into if money was taken out of the recruiting equation. It would be a wrap on college football and the Canes would be at the top.

That’s why there’s money involved.

Advertisement
SO whats the update no sfla studs cause we cant bring the bags, or we *****? Dont want to read the whole thread, do we want to win big or win a little still?

Advertisement

I don't know if this has been posted or not but here is a spring practice interview with our #1 Target Tyrique "The Freak" Stevenson. Notes: 6'2.5'' 198, nicest colleges Miami/Georgia/Bama (Miami was first mentioned). Not much else on recruiting but he seems like a great kid with a strong mindset.

Note - No idea who this footballville guy is but he should be our bag drop guy.

I don't know if this has been posted or not but here is a spring practice interview with our #1 Target Tyrique "The Freak" Stevenson. Notes: 6'2.5'' 198, nicest colleges Miami/Georgia/Bama (Miami was first mentioned). Not much else on recruiting but he seems like a great kid with a strong mindset.

This one going to be real interesting, reading bout him on Bama and UGA sites he seems to be no 1 CB target for both. Thought real interesting to that Ga only has 16 open spots on roster as of now, that’s after shedding 4 in last 2 months. They can’t accept just anybody unless they ask several more on s holly to leave.

Sounds like it's going to be a Miami - Clem - UGA - Bama battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back