2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby has a prime chance to be able to fan up the flames as Mario is killing it in the trial and giving the fan base so much hope

Instead this idiot is killing his reputation inside by reporting news to early, second guessing the staff with this kind of news and flat out looking like he has the lowest level of a plug who might be jisy the janitor who over hears conversations from the hallway

Gaby has a prime chance to be able to fan up the flames as Mario is killing it in the trial and giving the fan base so much hope

Instead this idiot is killing his reputation inside by reporting news to early, second guessing the staff with this kind of news and flat out looking like he has the lowest level of a plug who might be jisy the janitor who over hears conversations from the hallway
He's not ready for the gig man. Ivins tried before he dipped to show him the ropes but it didn't work. Probably thought he could lean on Lake for help and that ain't working. Gaby just isn't making good decisions. He seems to be on the wrong side of everything. And when he tries to be neutral it turns into a word salad with no meaning.

We'll see. I guess Ivins was just better/smarter? I seem to remember everyone hating on ivins the same - probably worse tbh - and he turned it into being like head of 247 recruiting now or some **** lol.

Advertisement
1E479C9B-34DD-4775-965A-DC6710B8F28E.jpeg

Advertisement
Relationships are important, but, man…Miami has a lot to sell a safety right now. Developing an an all-American, thin depth at the position, access to Ed Reed, quality NIL, SEC staff; not to mention a private school education and great weather.

If Hussey doesn’t stay, he really doesn’t want to be here.

Advertisement
Relationships are important, but, man…Miami has a lot to sell a safety right now. Developing an an all-American, thin depth at the position, access to Ed Reed, quality NIL, SEC staff; not to mention a private school education and great weather.

If Hussey doesn’t stay, he really doesn’t want to be here.
Hope I'm wrong but I think he stays with Penn st.

Just another reason why Miami has the worst type of guys on the beat. All ****** had to do was Google search it and see they updated the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back