2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are supposed to just go with the line of thinking that Mario has a plan but based on how the hires went last winter/spring, Im worried next year might be ugly. I dont doubt we land some good transfer kids, but we are just having new issues pop up weekly. We are 1 CB going to the portal from having an outright disaster at DB.

I would assume we hit the portal hard once the dust settles ESd with high school kids.

Advertisement
I would assume we hit the portal hard once the dust settles ESd with high school kids.
Can't imagine it will be easy to attract portal safeties when both our starters return.Yes we have no depth but portal kids want to start.It's why is a head scratcher we don't have 1 or 2 top safeties in this class when we can sell them on playing a ton as backups next year and starting the following year when Cam jumps to the NFL.

Arguero and Bonsu were the 2 safeties the staff prioritized most of the year and Hussey always felt like a backup plan,kid will most likely stick with Diaz.
I think fsu got a shot to flip him

Advertisement
What happened to Derek Williams the kid from Louisiana? So much buzz and nothing

Don’t think that is dead, but probably an uphill battle and we still need more. You need 6 safeties on your roster IMO, 5 minimum and they need to be guys that you can rely on especially given our injury bug. Need those guys to be core guys for Special Teams as well.

Can't imagine it will be easy to attract portal safeties when both our starters return.Yes we have no depth but portal kids want to start.It's why is a head scratcher we don't have 1 or 2 top safeties in this class when we can sell them on playing a ton as backups next year and starting the following year when Cam jumps to the NFL.
I guess Jonson a 4 star is our safety but not sure if he will be ready to contribute right away. We got to at least get 1 in the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some positions we recruited very aggressive and loaded up or have guys now lined up to close on,at OL,LB,DE,TE and CB.But safety like DT recruiting is a complete mistery to me with how few guys we're going after and our needs and lack of depth there.
They need to go hard to get McCall to portal in join McClain

Advertisement
is Harriot still at STA? If so we won’t get a serious player while he’s at the helm.

We have 3 safeties returning next year and one committed. What is the plan here?

View attachment 219608
Plan is to distract everyone with loafer emojis. This class is going to be one of the most incomplete, hole-ridden “top 5” classes of the modern era.

DB, RB, WR and DT all fine if you’re filling out a 7-7 rooster, not a P5 program. Shameful really.

Plan is to distract everyone with loafer emojis. This class is going to be one of the most incomplete, hole-ridden “top 5” classes of the modern era.

DB, RB, WR and DT all fine if you’re filling out a 7-7 rooster, not a P5 program. Shameful really.
season 5 episode 12 GIF by Workaholics

You know how medieval jousters practiced by tilting at a ring hanging from a rope or a sack stuffed with straw?

That’s what this is, right? Just for us to hone our gator tears bashing skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back