2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on Hussey and our involvement with him? I really want this kid to be a part of this class.

Advertisement
E13AEF4D-FF21-4AF8-BDF9-77BFEE783925.jpeg

Advertisement
@gogeta4 Hussey or Mack? And do you think Mack can play corner too.

Hussey has the higher upside due to his size and raw ness. He was a rb for most of career.
Mack likely can play corner as he is compact if he is at safety he is similar to Avantae Williams maybe a tad shorter...but compact guys with range.

I like both players honestly but i dont know if we land either or are high on Mack. Seems they have some size they are recruiting at DB...well at every position seems to be much more larger than what we targeted with Manny

Advertisement
Hussey has the higher upside due to his size and raw ness. He was a rb for most of career.
Mack likely can play corner as he is compact if he is at safety he is similar to Avantae Williams maybe a tad shorter...but compact guys with range.

I like both players honestly but i dont know if we land either or are high on Mack. Seems they have some size they are recruiting at DB...well at every position seems to be much more larger than what we targeted with Manny
Funny how much bigger Hussey looks in pictures although they are listed only 1" and 10lbs apart. Both have good speed but Mack is a burner.
mackhussey.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting. Blostein from FSU247 just reported this 5 hours ago

"Another team that has been reported as involved with Hussey is Miami. The hometown school is definitely reaching out but I'm not buying them being as significant factor in his recruitment as of right now. That could change but that's what I'm hearing as of Sunday evening. He can technically take another official visit to a program this coming weekend -- after already using his at Penn State and FSU. After some conversations I had yesterday, I'm hearing there has not been a visit set up for him to be anywhere this coming weekend."

Only for Shodell to report this 30 minutes ago lol

"Just spoke to someone close to Hussey that says the expectation is Hussey will indeed take a Miami official visit this weekend so that's big. Think good chance there assuming the visit goes well."

Interesting. Blostein from FSU247 just reported this 5 hours ago

"Another team that has been reported as involved with Hussey is Miami. The hometown school is definitely reaching out but I'm not buying them being as significant factor in his recruitment as of right now. That could change but that's what I'm hearing as of Sunday evening. He can technically take another official visit to a program this coming weekend -- after already using his at Penn State and FSU. After some conversations I had yesterday, I'm hearing there has not been a visit set up for him to be anywhere this coming weekend."

Only for Shodell to report this 30 minutes ago lol

"Just spoke to someone close to Hussey that says the expectation is Hussey will indeed take a Miami official visit this weekend so that's big. Think good chance there assuming the visit goes well."
Blostein was the one claiming Mims to FSU was a done deal right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back