• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
I would take both - If Bonsu commits then he’s more of an in-box or Star in this D
I like Hussey. Good speed, rangey, and appears like the type who'll get what he needs - a year or two of filling out - in our deep Safety room.

Balom is likely running 4th for us, and he's got the skills to start on a number of ACC teams' defenses.

Odin

Junior
I like Hussey. Good speed, rangey, and appears like the type who'll get what he needs - a year or two of filling out - in our deep Safety room.

Balom is likely running 4th for us, and he's got the skills to start on a number of ACC teams' defenses.
hoping Balom doesn't get impatient because of the studs ahead of him and sticks around here.

skyman

Senior
hoping Balom doesn't get impatient because of the studs ahead of him and sticks around here.
Isnt he older than most of them, if they pass him by what is he supposed to do? lol..

Its the way the game goes.. We supposed to recruit better players and let the cream rise to top, he wants to play he gonna have to take someone spot, who exactly? IDK.. If not he gotta bounce..

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Isnt he older than most of them, if they pass him by what is he supposed to do? lol..

Its the way the game goes.. We supposed to recruit better players and let the cream rise to top, he wants to play he gonna have to take someone spot, who exactly? IDK.. If not he gotta bounce..
He might still be a RS COVID Freshman. That'd mean AWilliams (COVID Soph), JWilliams (True Soph), and Kinchens (True Soph) are all one year ahead of him. One of those dudes might realistically leave after their Junior season. Who knows. He just has to keep working. But, yes, I agree we should just consistently recruit replacements and whatever happens, happens.

PIPO

Marrrriiooooooooo!!!!!
Premium
Watching Peek-A-Boo GIF by V5MT

gogeta4

All-ACC
He might still be a RS COVID Freshman. That'd mean AWilliams (COVID Soph), JWilliams (True Soph), and Kinchens (True Soph) are all one year ahead of him. One of those dudes might realistically leave after their Junior season. Who knows. He just has to keep working. But, yes, I agree we should just consistently recruit replacements and whatever happens, happens.
Thats what he is i believe.

He'll be in the mix, tough, technical Miramar Kid...he wont lay down. I been tuting his horn since b4 he was a commit and he was in the rotation early here. The safety room is getting pretty thick with players. Kid we signed this year is a for sure redshirt..thats what i like to see.

Pixelated bukake

Sophomore

I heard on one of the Canes vids (Canesville?) that Balom was looking good in the spring, and the impression was that he was putting himself squarely into the rotation. We get these jits pushing each other, we'll be cooking with hot grease.