• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Premium
Who’s the better prospect Hussey or Mack? Haven’t watched film on either one
Mack is faster with legit 10.6 100m & 21.4 200m speed & more polished at DB...

Hussey just started playing Safety his Junior year, he was primarily a RB/ATH.

Mack has better Ball skills & more range, Hussey is bigger physically, he has good sub 10.9 100m speed as well, but Mack is true Sprinter playing Safety, Hussey is a converted offensive player playing Safety, meaning he’s a lot more raw as a prospect & has room to grow.

Mack is the better prospect right now coming out of HS, but Hussey has good traits & athletic upside as well.

Mack is faster with legit 10.6 100m & 21.4 200m speed & more polished at DB...

Hussey just started playing Safety his Junior year, he was primarily a RB/ATH.

Mack has better Ball skills & more range, Hussey is bigger physically, he has good sub 10.9 100m speed as well, but Mack is true Sprinter playing Safety, Hussey is a converted offensive player playing Safety, meaning he’s a lot more raw as a prospect & has room to grow.

Mack is the better prospect right now coming out of HS, but Hussey has good traits & athletic upside as well.
It seems our staff has shown interest in Hussey but maybe not so much with Mack... any thoughts on why they might prefer Hussey over Mack?

Canesfan_134

Freshman
If Aguero goes elsewhere does Mario crank up the heat and pursue Hussey?

A combo of Bonsu and Hussey would still be a very nice haul at S!

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Premium
10.9 is real fast for a safety. 10.6 is incredibly fast for a safety. I’ll take the more physical kid.
Give me the player with Speed, Range & Ball skills...

We have plenty of heavy hitter Safety’s that can play Rover, we need Ballhawk Patrolmen in the Centerfield.

I’ll take both, but if you force me to chose, give me the Safety that can cover the most ground in their coverage shells

JMO though 🤷🏽‍♂️, I got no issue with taking Hussey

bobbydigius

Senior
Premium

We have plenty of heavy hitter Safety’s that can play Rover, we need Ballhawk Patrolmen in the Centerfield.

I’ll take both, but if you force me to chose, give me the Safety that can cover the most ground in their coverage shells

I guess I’m just not up to speed on the difference in ball skills? Sounds like Hussey has great speed and range for the position. How do they all compare to M Williams for us? Don’t remember his speed but he was lanky rangy with good ball skills.

skyman

Senior
I guess I’m just not up to speed on the difference in ball skills? Sounds like Hussey has great speed and range for the position. How do they all compare to M Williams for us? Don’t remember his speed but he was lanky rangy with good ball skills.
Williams was one of my favorite recruits last class.. loved his film.. saw him at um in some video, yea that boy gone need some milk.. Look like Pope coming in, he need time in weight room, ALOT of time, luckily we have talent where he can develop, hopefully he sees it the same way

shwarma5

Recruit

To add to this as we play more man, you will get some times when that center fielder is necessary. Case in point ER20….