2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think this kid is gonna be a flip candidate again. If Penn State starts clifford + Mannys D getting ran over by iowa, wisconsin types etc its gonna be a long year in happy valley.
God do I hope it's a long yr in Happy Valley. I hate Penn State. Lol

If Aguero goes elsewhere does Mario crank up the heat and pursue Hussey?

A combo of Bonsu and Hussey would still be a very nice haul at S!

Probably physicality, Hussey is much bigger than Mack.

Mack still has his skinny track body, but IMO his speed & range is what separates him.
10.9 is real fast for a safety. 10.6 is incredibly fast for a safety. I’ll take the more physical kid.

Advertisement
Give me the player with Speed, Range & Ball skills...

We have plenty of heavy hitter Safety’s that can play Rover, we need Ballhawk Patrolmen in the Centerfield.

I’ll take both, but if you force me to chose, give me the Safety that can cover the most ground in their coverage shells

JMO though 🤷🏽‍♂️, I got no issue with taking Hussey
I guess I’m just not up to speed on the difference in ball skills? Sounds like Hussey has great speed and range for the position. How do they all compare to M Williams for us? Don’t remember his speed but he was lanky rangy with good ball skills.

I guess I’m just not up to speed on the difference in ball skills? Sounds like Hussey has great speed and range for the position. How do they all compare to M Williams for us? Don’t remember his speed but he was lanky rangy with good ball skills.
Williams was one of my favorite recruits last class.. loved his film.. saw him at um in some video, yea that boy gone need some milk.. Look like Pope coming in, he need time in weight room, ALOT of time, luckily we have talent where he can develop, hopefully he sees it the same way

Give me the player with Speed, Range & Ball skills...

We have plenty of heavy hitter Safety’s that can play Rover, we need Ballhawk Patrolmen in the Centerfield.

I’ll take both, but if you force me to chose, give me the Safety that can cover the most ground in their coverage shells

JMO though 🤷🏽‍♂️, I got no issue with taking Hussey
To add to this as we play more man, you will get some times when that center fielder is necessary. Case in point ER20….

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would take both - If Bonsu commits then he’s more of an in-box or Star in this D
I like Hussey. Good speed, rangey, and appears like the type who'll get what he needs - a year or two of filling out - in our deep Safety room.

Balom is likely running 4th for us, and he's got the skills to start on a number of ACC teams' defenses.

I like Hussey. Good speed, rangey, and appears like the type who'll get what he needs - a year or two of filling out - in our deep Safety room.

Balom is likely running 4th for us, and he's got the skills to start on a number of ACC teams' defenses.
hoping Balom doesn't get impatient because of the studs ahead of him and sticks around here.

hoping Balom doesn't get impatient because of the studs ahead of him and sticks around here.
Isnt he older than most of them, if they pass him by what is he supposed to do? lol..

Its the way the game goes.. We supposed to recruit better players and let the cream rise to top, he wants to play he gonna have to take someone spot, who exactly? IDK.. If not he gotta bounce..

Advertisement
Isnt he older than most of them, if they pass him by what is he supposed to do? lol..

Its the way the game goes.. We supposed to recruit better players and let the cream rise to top, he wants to play he gonna have to take someone spot, who exactly? IDK.. If not he gotta bounce..
He might still be a RS COVID Freshman. That'd mean AWilliams (COVID Soph), JWilliams (True Soph), and Kinchens (True Soph) are all one year ahead of him. One of those dudes might realistically leave after their Junior season. Who knows. He just has to keep working. But, yes, I agree we should just consistently recruit replacements and whatever happens, happens.

Watching Peek-A-Boo GIF by V5MT

He might still be a RS COVID Freshman. That'd mean AWilliams (COVID Soph), JWilliams (True Soph), and Kinchens (True Soph) are all one year ahead of him. One of those dudes might realistically leave after their Junior season. Who knows. He just has to keep working. But, yes, I agree we should just consistently recruit replacements and whatever happens, happens.
Thats what he is i believe.

He'll be in the mix, tough, technical Miramar Kid...he wont lay down. I been tuting his horn since b4 he was a commit and he was in the rotation early here. The safety room is getting pretty thick with players. Kid we signed this year is a for sure redshirt..thats what i like to see.

I heard on one of the Canes vids (Canesville?) that Balom was looking good in the spring, and the impression was that he was putting himself squarely into the rotation. We get these jits pushing each other, we'll be cooking with hot grease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back