2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Blostein from FSU247 just reported this 5 hours ago

"Another team that has been reported as involved with Hussey is Miami. The hometown school is definitely reaching out but I'm not buying them being as significant factor in his recruitment as of right now. That could change but that's what I'm hearing as of Sunday evening. He can technically take another official visit to a program this coming weekend -- after already using his at Penn State and FSU. After some conversations I had yesterday, I'm hearing there has not been a visit set up for him to be anywhere this coming weekend."

Only for Shodell to report this 30 minutes ago lol

"Just spoke to someone close to Hussey that says the expectation is Hussey will indeed take a Miami official visit this weekend so that's big. Think good chance there assuming the visit goes well."
Battle of the sauces!!

Advertisement
I will be physically ill if all the SoFla DBs (Hussey, Brown, Joseph) sign with FSU.

I never believed Hussey was a real option for us honestly, so hopefully he takes that OV. We need Safeties and athletically he is top tier.

Bring me Hussey! Never understood not going full court press after Hussey and/or King. Let's get one of them!

We have 3 safeties returning next year and one committed. What is the plan here?

CF85C431-EB08-4658-A516-FF4CC586AE3F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a bummer. Anything on his teammate Mack or is he staying committed to PSU as well?

Some positions we recruited very aggressive and loaded up or have guys now lined up to close on,at OL,LB,DE,TE and CB.But safety like DT recruiting is a complete mistery to me with how few guys we're going after and our needs and lack of depth there.

We have 3 safeties returning next year and one committed. What is the plan here?

View attachment 219608
I know we are supposed to just go with the line of thinking that Mario has a plan but based on how the hires went last winter/spring, Im worried next year might be ugly. I dont doubt we land some good transfer kids, but we are just having new issues pop up weekly. We are 1 CB going to the portal from having an outright disaster at DB.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back