DB board as of 01/13

Advertisement
Advertisement
How TF are we always seemingly scrambling to find DB's this late in every recruiting cycle? The Univ of Miami, in the most fertile recruiting area in the country.... and we can't find DB's. We should be able to almost stand on campus and throw a rock in **** near any direction and hit a DB.
Real Spill

Advertisement
Advertisement
His position isn't important right now...We need a corner very bad (outside chance he plays there), need a 4th wr somewhat...And in all honestly with 1-2 of those guys probably moving to striker have plenty of room at safety.

Most importantly we need Dade kids to get more dade kids in the future.

Off topic but I'm starting to think Golden put together better recruiting staffs than Richt and Diaz. I was young and didn't really pay attention to Shannons staffs, although I remember the #1 class. But yeah u would think a young dude like Diaz would have some aces on staff. He has like one.

Advertisement
Off topic but I'm starting to think Golden put together better recruiting staffs than Richt and Diaz. I was young and didn't really pay attention to Shannons staffs, although I remember the #1 class. But yeah u would think a young dude like Diaz would have some aces on staff. He has like one.

Golden's soft loser mentality, defensive scheme, and approach to S&C is what did him in. But in terms of recruiting, his staff was better than this version.

Advertisement
Back