DB board as of 01/13

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
247 is reporting that miami would like to get 1 or 2 high school dbs before signing day. They also gave out a bunch of names that are in play for those spots. Below, I will post those names as well as their senior film.

Avantae Williams (obvious number 1 target but Florida leads)

Jamorri Colson (would commit if given green light but not sure where he stands on Rumph's board)

Isaiah Dunson (staff has been working the former fsu pledge behind the scenes)

Javier Morton (could not find senior highlights. GT very involved but should visit.)

Marc Britt (staff likes him on defense)

Edric Whitley (late bloomer with elite track speed)
http://www.hudl.com/video/3/9835267/5dd2166d3deb4f0eb43a3553

Daran Branch (former commit. Staff liked him at striker but not sure where they want him now)
http://www.hudl.com/v/2Capxt

Advertisement
Haven’t watched him play or seen any breakdown on him but Tevin Griffey out of Dr. Phillips was clocked at a 4.5 forty. Looks like he has a non-commitable Michigan offer in addition to an offer from Toledo and DII schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
dont let some of these fans see this post. They are gonna say Rumph is the x's and O gawd..or point at the bartender.

The whole Rumph is fired, oh wait JK was odd. I wonder if they were in talks for replacement 1A and 1B and those fell through so felt they did not have any better alternatives and brought him back.

Advertisement
How TF are we always seemingly scrambling to find DB's this late in every recruiting cycle? The Univ of Miami, in the most fertile recruiting area in the country.... and we can't find DB's. We should be able to almost stand on campus and throw a rock in **** near any direction and hit a DB.

How TF are we always seemingly scrambling to find DB's this late in every recruiting cycle? The Univ of Miami, in the most fertile recruiting area in the country.... and we can't find DB's. We should be able to almost stand on campus and throw a rock in **** near any direction and hit a DB.
I feel you bro..the realistic cb board appears to be full of JAGs lol....I'd rather hit the portal...

Advertisement
Back