Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
why tweet before the kid announced? lol

Builds anticipation. Look at the MENSA members around here. It's not like it's immediately clear to porsters what specific kid has committed so it's definitely not gonna be clear to your casual Twitter simpleton. But it still creates a buzz.

I'm not on Twitter anymore and honestly, have not been able to update myself. Is this a NEW Tweet from Manny or is this the one already referenced in another thread? We need Bat Signal clarity ASAP
It looks like a new tweet, it is at a different time than the other one and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't tweet it twice in a row for the same person.

Advertisement
So apparently Daz is releasing a pre made video on his social media accounts to announce his decision. Should be coming anytime soon.

Smith isn’t that athletic? Yikes.

Lol fair response. I meant compared to his teammates or other NFL prospects. He's a smaller 4.5 guy who wins with his release moves and intermediate route running. I think he's really good but I can see where people who only value athleticism would be turned off.

Calvin Ridley is in the same boat and he's a stud but context is too much for the simpletons like @OrangeBowlMagic

Advertisement
Ready to go.

Pants around ankles.
6354DE17-C502-4A39-A4E3-6C384E9F9305.gif

Advertisement
Back