Dazalin Worsham

Smith isn’t that athletic? Yikes.

Sometimes, for like 4 or 5 seconds, I forget how truly retarded most people are on this site and come on here to read/interact with like minded people.

And then I read Devonta Smith isn’t that athletic and it all comes back to me. What an embarrassing collection of dumb****s on this board. Wow.

Advertisement
Was it ever stated what his hip injuries were? That's my only concern...hip injuries can be tricky.

8BE90C79-7C98-4487-814F-680BB990D835.jpeg

Sometimes, for like 4 or 5 seconds, I forget how truly retarded most people are on this site and come on here to read/interact with like minded people.

And then I read Devonta Smith isn’t that athletic and it all comes back to me. What an embarrassing collection of dumb****s on this board. Wow.
In maybe the best wr class ever he's a top 5 most complete wr in the class smh some idiots on here I swear

This place is insane.

Advertisement
happy with getting him for sure...But no proof at all Bama wanted him badly.

I'm glad the senior tape still looked good off of the hip surgeries, that's what I was worried about.
I dont think any HS player is that important to Bama with Saban. I dont know if I've ever heard a college team publicly announced or even intimate that they really wanted a player. Don't know if any other schools were interested, there must have been but it's been Miami and Bama even when his recruiting went silent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back