Dazalin Worsham

If Flemming ends up at a top tier school we'll have reason to question what happened with him. If not, then we shouldn't have any issues. Simple as that.

agreed. Not one to say one is a replacement for the other because Daz hasn’t even committed yet. Also, they have two different skill sets. if Fleming ends up at Nebraska or something like that, then it shows something is really off with him and I’m ok with the staff passing like every other big time staff in America. Now if Fleming ends up at UF, FSU or somewhere like that, then I will want to know the real story behind all this.

Advertisement
For the 1000th time his 40 is from his Sophomore year. And if you think he runs a 4.8 on his senior tape you’re high. He plays wayyy faster than that. The last 5 years everyone *****ed about receivers dropping passes, route running being round as a sphere and our guys not creating enough separation.

Now we focus on bringing in a couple (not all) technically sound receivers who don’t run a 4.4 with hands and that are well polished at the HS level already and now the narrative changes. You can’t win on here.

Im just being honest man. He does not look like a difference maker.

I don't think he has much lateral quickness, his route running is still a disaster, he's small and weak, doesn't know how to fight for the ball and doesnt have great hands. Oh and he's useless as a blocker.

Outside of straight line speed I'm not really sure what else he has. Help me feel better about him other than blaming others around him.
Whenever he’s got the ball this year he’s made a play. He’s only a sophomore. Once he gets more opportunities he’s going to gain more confidence. He’s probably got some of the best play making ability on the roster. It’s taken him longer to learn and understand the offense and concepts but it’s coming together. To say he’s a busy his sophomore year when he has Thomas and other seniors ahead of him is naive.
His lateral quickness and shiftiness is one of his strengths Honestly.

This thread is perfect CIS. We had a running Worsham thread, then we get a terrible OP and all of a sudden the garbage thread becomes the Worsham thread.

Whenever he’s got the ball this year he’s made a play. He’s only a sophomore. Once he gets more opportunities he’s going to gain more confidence. He’s probably got some of the best play making ability on the roster. It’s taken him longer to learn and understand the offense and concepts but it’s coming together. To say he’s a busy his sophomore year when he has Thomas and other seniors ahead of him is naive.
His lateral quickness and shiftiness is one of his strengths Honestly.
Bust*

Advertisement
Thisnkid Wortham has put up 300 yards games. Does he play in a weak district or something? That seems hard to do for someone running 4.8 lmao

He was ranked a top 50 player nationally no matter what position before he decommited from bama. Are they wromg too?

This thread is perfect CIS. We had a running Worsham thread, then we get a terrible OP and all of a sudden the garbage thread becomes the Worsham thread.

Yup. But on the bright side, keeps the page count low.

Thisnkid Wortham has put up 300 yards games. Does he play in a weak district or something? That seems hard to do for someone running 4.8 lmao

He was ranked a top 50 player nationally no matter what position before he decommited from bama. Are they wromg too?

He plays plenty good competition. If he was from Sourh FL people would be drooling over him.

agreed. Not one to say one is a replacement for the other because Daz hasn’t even committed yet. Also, they have two different skill sets. if Fleming ends up at Nebraska or something like that, then it shows something is really off with him and I’m ok with the staff passing like every other big time staff in America. Now if Fleming ends up at UF, FSU or somewhere like that, then I will want to know the real story behind all this.

Agree, but I'm not including FSU in that. They're going to be in desperation mode this recruiting cycle unless they hire a big time coach soon.

Advertisement
Saban would rather keep that soflo receiver pipeline going strong than take a chance on this kid. Jones bell over this kid does that

Advertisement
This guy is 6' tall and runs a 4.8 40 and this is who we're saying is "replacing" Flemming? Not even gonna get into the fact that he's lower rated than Flemming.

He is not a replacement. They’re two entirely different WR’s. People who say Flemming is being replaced are in total denial by Diaz’s incompetence.

Whether Flemming was dropped/left whatever, I'd still want Worsham in this class. He's a highly productive receiver with a lot of good physical attributes and route running skills.

Flemming is irrelevant in the context of the skills Worsham brings (and we need) to this team next year. We have Harley, Wiggins, Pope, and Payton more than likely the only guys back (not counting Few here, either). We need this guy (or any good wr at this point) in himself and to avoid 'Brian Monroe moving to wide receiver' caliber depth.

Advertisement
OK I have now watched nearly all of the vid available on this guy. Nice player, good routes, catches the ball with his hands, good yac. So, yes I would say he is a take. But, to be honest he is not our next A. Richards or superstar in waiting. He does not destroy the DBs he faces and many of them look like they are on their way to being accountants not NFL players. The Bama people like him but not like their stars either. I hope he becomes a valuable contributor and I am glad he wants to be a cane.

Some of the posts here are pathetic.

Bama like every other school in America has scholarship restrictions.

Who gives a **** if he was dropped. Is he suddenly not good cause the number one recruiting team of the last decade doesn’t have room for him?

Give me a break.

Advertisement
Back