Dazalin Worsham

THE KID WAS ALL CANE. HE HAD NO PLANS TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS. And yes the early signing period is in December. Signing day is in Feb. Before the early signing period, the kids would start setting up officials around this time and a lot of decisions were made in Jan.

so Stubbs pushed him out? For one reason or another.

Advertisement
THE KID WAS ALL CANE. HE HAD NO PLANS TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS. And yes the early signing period is in December. Signing day is in Feb. Before the early signing period, the kids would start setting up officials around this time and a lot of decisions were made in Jan.
I'm not talking about his decision, I'm talking about the seeming lack of recruiting push for him. Don't tell me that the other programs didn't push for him because he was "all Canes"...because that sure as **** never stopped them from recruiting all of the other elite recruits we were after or even had committed.

I'm not talking about his decision, I'm talking about the seeming lack of recruiting push for him. Don't tell me that the other programs didn't push for him because he was "all Canes"...because that sure as **** never stopped them from recruiting all of the other elite recruits we were after or even had committed.
Clearly, you cant comprehend. His recruitment was shut down. There weren't accepting any communication from anyone else. Maryland was a free trip and Nebraska was because of his teammate Delancy. He just decommitted this week. I'm pretty sure it will ramp up. In the end, I don't think he will go to Nebraska. I wouldn't be surprised if a few spread and air raid teams jumped on him. Hint hint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Flemming ends up at a top tier school we'll have reason to question what happened with him. If not, then we shouldn't have any issues. Simple as that.

Advertisement
This guy is 6' tall and runs a 4.8 40 and this is who we're saying is "replacing" Flemming? Not even gonna get into the fact that he's lower rated than Flemming.

Height, 40 and star rating. The blind man's scouting trifecta. Is braille easy to manage on the internet?

Exactly.

Take a look at Mark Pope.

Being that small without a good head on your shoulders youre just a dime a dozen in the grand scheme of things.

I will be the first to tell you Fleming has unbelievable upside however there are a lot of variables that will determine if that comes true.

Mark Pope was bowed down upon by every S FL coach around and he looks like bust city.

Some kids take longer to develop in the college game. Pope will be fine.

This guy is 6' tall and runs a 4.8 40 and this is who we're saying is "replacing" Flemming? Not even gonna get into the fact that he's lower rated than Flemming.

He doesn’t run a 4.8 watch the film and ratings once you’re past the first 5 are so overrated

Advertisement
@ Me next time...

And if you're insinuating that simply because he's not from South Fla that I have some bias against him you're 1,000% wrong. Don't put words in my mouth & don't assume you know how I feel or what I think about prospect if I haven't explicitly said so myself.

I post OOS prospects ALL THE TIME on here so miss me with that South Fla only sh*t. My reasoning for saying what I said about Stubbs came directly from the source themselves, but it what it is & I simply care not to argue about anymore. If yall wanna bash every single South Fla player to justify not keeping them & mishandling their recruitment then go ahead, have at it. Just make sure yall stop complaining about how South Fla "divas" don't wanna play for us & continue to go elsewhere.

Take a look at the kids that have transferred out of our program these last few years, most of them are from OOS, but yall swear it's only the South Fla kids that are wishy washy & have issues. It's all good though, I got no problems with it, load up the squad with as many non South Fla kids as possible, that way yall can have yall wish & finally stfu about it.

And before you die on the hill defending Stubbs honor, check his resume... It speaks for itself.
I get tired of the diva situation and you said perfectly oos kids are the ones transferring ezzard,njoku, hightower, thomas who had to begged back multiple times. Meanwhile you have guys like harley who is just now seeing meaningful snaps in his junior year. I am ok with stubbs how ever the wide receivers have vastly improved and his recruitment up to fleming recently has been pretty good

Exactly.

Take a look at Mark Pope.

Being that small without a good head on your shoulders youre just a dime a dozen in the grand scheme of things.

I will be the first to tell you Fleming has unbelievable upside however there are a lot of variables that will determine if that comes true.

Mark Pope was bowed down upon by every S FL coach around and he looks like bust city.
I'm gonna have to stop you there. Pope is by far one of if not the most talented wide out on our team he has to adjust to being pressed at the los which he hardly ever faced in highschool. We also play him harley and thomas at the same position and people would lose there stuff if thomas and harley didn't play

I'm gonna have to stop you there. Pope is by far one of if not the most talented wide out on our team he has to adjust to being pressed at the los which he hardly ever faced in highschool. We also play him harley and thomas at the same position and people would lose there stuff if thomas and harley didn't play
And with pope this year it’s about getting opportunities. If we feed him the ball he would produce more because he is getting open but doesn’t get thrown too on the snaps he gets. However his snaps have been limited each game to say the least since coming back from his injury(even with Jeff being suspended for those 2 games)

If Daz comes onboard, we should welcome the kid with open arms and not sulk on the fact that there are rumors that Fleming was pushed out. We don't know why exactly he was pushed out. There are rumors of his off the field issues and his attitude. I don't know and frankly at this point I don't care. Its time for us to move on from this. Daz is a helluva talent and we should be happy to have him.

Advertisement
Back