Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Wtf?? Speed is the one thing that can’t be taught??

.... last I checked one can certainly gain speed and/or quickness with proper speed training. No different than gaining strength by working out. Plenty of guys have gained speed over years.

Just be real with yourself bro.. if Daz was from Miami and Fleming from Alabama, you and the other “recruit Miami regardless if an out of state kid is just as talented and more mentally prepared” groupies would be doing backflips about this recent subtraction, and subsequent (hopefully on Friday) addition.

And those that keep knocking the state of football in Alabama... The greatest athlete of our time came from where???? Exactly...

Point being, there’s a **** of a lot of elite talent out there outside of the corrupt handler walls of the 305. Wake up!

You may want to go read my OTHER post where i said i really liked Daz for a lot of reasons and think he's faster than that 4.8 that was posted from 19 months ago.

And no, speed cannot be taught. You can weight train and improve at times....some guys do, some guys don't.....and those who do usually don't improve by leaps and bounds. My point was specifically about what the coaches can and can't teach. They CAN teach technique, routes, offenses, coverages, etc. They CANNOT teach speed. That is why people recruit speed. That is why the NFL tests speed. And finally....that is why the NFL drafts speed.

One more thing - i'm no SoFla homer. I think some are divas and overrated. Players can be great players anywhere.

You made a point to specifically say "The sense of entitlement we give local prospects comes from the same people that run to these boards proclaiming that the 'staff dropped the ball with his recruitment', and you know who you are" knowing full well those were the exact words I used multiple times yesterday describing the situation.

You were obviously talking about me lol and it's got nothing to do with being sensitive, you were taking a shot at me, so I addressed you directly.

I got no problems with you, I just said @ me next time.
Bodied

Alabama football sucks. I give zero ***** about any high school in Bama. Give me the Florida kid over any Bama kid any day and twice on Sunday. **** out of here with this record bull****.

Those were your words mate, I then pointed out 6 WR from Florida in the same class as a WR from Alabama that Miami recruited who weren't as good. It's ok to admit when you're wrong.

The state of alabama has a ton of NFL talent every. year. Per capita, they produce some of the most NfL
I don't either...

My response to was someone who was clearly talking about me & didn't mention me.

I'm not confused about what happened, I know exactly what happened, the podcast was for yall...

I have no problem with Daz, I had concerns about his double hip surgery he had earlier in the year, but he's comeback & played well. I'm just not about sit here & trash Fleming just because the staff decided to move on, that's what yall do.

Just don't catch amnesia come this time next year when the same sh*t is happening again.

I’m not going to sift through all this but my question is, if Fleming is so great then why is he settling for Nebraska? Not looking for an argument but his recruitment is really weird. I feel he has to talent to play somewhere besides garbage *** Nebraska.

Advertisement
Kid is being pursued by Alabama, Miami, Auburn, Clemson and Arkansas but CIS porsters say he's trash cause he ran a 4.8 40 with a hip injury :/ Can't fix stupid I guess. I would take him 10 x out of 10 over 5'7" 150lb Fleming so If he does pick the U I think we are getting a big upgrade.
Exactly.

Take a look at Mark Pope.

Being that small without a good head on your shoulders youre just a dime a dozen in the grand scheme of things.

I will be the first to tell you Fleming has unbelievable upside however there are a lot of variables that will determine if that comes true.

Mark Pope was bowed down upon by every S FL coach around and he looks like bust city.

Exactly.

Take a look at Mark Pope.

Being that small without a good head on your shoulders youre just a dime a dozen in the grand scheme of things.

I will be the first to tell you Fleming has unbelievable upside however there are a lot of variables that will determine if that comes true.

Mark Pope was bowed down upon by every S FL coach around and he looks like bust city.

Too early to say a bust. He is a true sophmore who has Malik Rosier as his QB last year. He is behind JT4 and Harley who are better right now. Let’s see how he plays next year.

Too early to say a bust. He is a true sophmore who has Malik Rosier as his QB last year. He is behind JT4 and Harley who are better right now. Let’s see how he plays next year.
Im just being honest man. He does not look like a difference maker.

I don't think he has much lateral quickness, his route running is still a disaster, he's small and weak, doesn't know how to fight for the ball and doesnt have great hands. Oh and he's useless as a blocker.

Outside of straight line speed I'm not really sure what else he has. Help me feel better about him other than blaming others around him.

Advertisement
And when he has gotten the ball he has looked pretty **** explosive this year

Last edited:
Im just being honest man. He does not look like a difference maker.

I don't think he has much lateral quickness, his route running is still a disaster, he's small and weak, doesn't know how to fight for the ball and doesnt have great hands. Oh and he's useless as a blocker.

Outside of straight line speed I'm not really sure what else he has. Help me feel better about him other than blaming others around him.

I can see where you are getting your opinion from. He was very highly recruited and hasn’t really produced. I never thought he was going to be a Jerry Juedy caliber WR. He is small but I would say he is weak. He didn’t know the playbook last year and then he is learning a brand new one this year. I still expect to see him develop over the next two years.

Advertisement
The state of alabama has a ton of NFL talent every. year. Per capita, they produce some of the most NfL

I’m not going to sift through all this but my question is, if Fleming is so great then why is he settling for Nebraska? Not looking for an argument but his recruitment is really weird. I feel he has to talent to play somewhere besides garbage *** Nebraska.
The same question applies to Hyppolite. Not saying he and Fleming aren't great, or are great. Don't know enough about them. But what is it about them that is preventing so many high level programs, and top-notch recruiters around the nation, to not be recruiting these two? I understand that many say UM coaches can't recruit well, but a **** of a lot of the coaches that everyone says are great recruiters are not going after these two kids, so you've got Hyppolite locked in to Maryland, and Fleming looking at Nebraska and Maryland. Why are Miami coaches terrible recruiters because they aren't that interested in these two, but programs around the nation are also not interested?

The same question applies to Hyppolite. Not saying he and Fleming aren't great, or are great. Don't know enough about them. But what is it about them that is preventing so many high level programs, and top-notch recruiters around the nation, to not be recruiting these two? I understand that many say UM coaches can't recruit well, but a **** of a lot of the coaches that everyone says are great recruiters are not going after these two kids, so you've got Hyppolite locked in to Maryland, and Fleming looking at Nebraska and Maryland. Why are Miami coaches terrible recruiters because they aren't that interested in these two, but programs around the nation are also not interested?

No one bashing Miami for this will candidly answer this for you. Fact is, major programs don’t pass on can’t-miss south Florida skill position players with elite speed (especially ones playing at a traditional high school powerhouse); to the contrary, they dedicate a disproportionate percentage of their bag budget to those players. Fleming is likely going to end up playing for a terrible P5 program. That is impossible to reconcile with proclamations that he’s elite or that this is a major fail for Miami.

There's something called the playoffs. Recruiting doesn't heat up down here until they are done. Hyppolite's recruitment should start heating up. Maryland is recruiting down here heavy. Same as Nebraska. Nebraska has a commit from Fleming's high school teammate. He took the trip with his teammate. Teammate is in Fleming's ear. Fleming was allllllllll cane and his recruitment was shut down. Hence, why those were his first 2 visits. He has 3 more visits and I'm sure other teams will jump in. The Nebraska good vibes are a visit high, not too mention his teammate in his ear.

Advertisement
There's something called the playoffs. Recruiting doesn't heat up down here until they are done. Hyppolite's recruitment should start heating up. Maryland is recruiting down here heavy. Same as Nebraska. Nebraska has a commit from Fleming's high school teammate. He took the trip with his teammate. Teammate is in Fleming's ear. Fleming was allllllllll cane and his recruitment was shut down. Hence, why those were his first 2 visits. He has 3 more visits and I'm sure other teams will jump in. The Nebraska good vibes are a visit high, not too mention his teammate in his ear.
Recruiting doesn't heat up until the high school playoffs are done down here? Given that early signing day is a month away, I'm having trouble buying that. Elite players with elite traits are identified and recruited early by top programs. They don't wait until a month or a few weeks before early signing day to "heat up" their recruiting.

good question that I don’t know the answer to. seems odd.

Kid is being pursued by Alabama, Miami, Auburn, Clemson and Arkansas but CIS porsters say he's trash cause he ran a 4.8 40 with a hip injury :/ Can't fix stupid I guess. I would take him 10 x out of 10 over 5'7" 150lb Fleming so If he does pick the U I think we are getting a big upgrade.

In all fairness he can't commit to Clemson, it doesn't seem like he can commit Bama...No idea with Auburn. And Arkansas would take you right now at receiver and is close to as bad as Georgia Tech right now.

I don't mind Worsham, he's a take.

Recruiting doesn't heat up until the high school playoffs are done down here? Given that early signing day is a month away, I'm having trouble buying that. Elite players with elite traits are identified and recruited early by top programs. They don't wait until a month or a few weeks before early signing day to "heat up" their recruiting.
THE KID WAS ALL CANE. HE HAD NO PLANS TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS. And yes the early signing period is in December. Signing day is in Feb. Before the early signing period, the kids would start setting up officials around this time and a lot of decisions were made in Jan.

Advertisement
Back