Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worsham’s forty time is from his sophomore year.

I doubt he’s running 4.4 now, but there is often a big jump between sophomore and junior year testing.

I guess people don’t realize there is a thing called a strength and conditioning program that makes players bigger, faster and stronger.

not worried about this kids speed. He knows how to run routes and CATCHES the ball with his hands.

This has a "Great taste, less filling" vibe to it. There are many different ways to be a great Wr. Just bring me the guy from wherever that will help us win ships. If we can win a 4x4 great, but this isn't a track meet now is it.

Yea man, in 2008 I’m glad Miami signed Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter, Davon Johnson, Travis Benjamin, Laron Byrd, Thearon Collier and Kendall Thompkins in stead of that bum *** WR from Alabama named Julio Jones

You mean the number one receiver along with AJ Green who beasted in every event and game both attended? There weren't question marks about either of them, they dominated every chance they got in pads or out of them.

People dismiss Worsham's camp performance, but get back to me on the last WR who was dominant, but didn't show out at those events.

I guess people don’t realize there is a thing called a strength and conditioning program that makes players bigger, faster and stronger.

not worried about this kids speed. He knows how to run routes and CATCHES the ball with his hands.
He's polished and quite frankly is a wr coach dream because they love the guys who play beyond their years in the mental aspects before they hit the college weight room and field

Advertisement
You mean the number one receiver along with AJ Green who beasted in every event and game both attended? There weren't question marks about either of them, they dominated every chance they got in pads or out of them.

People dismiss Worsham's camp performance, but get back to me on the last WR who was dominant, but didn't show out at those events.
Exactly. Jones was literally the #1 WR in the country (Rivals).

Advertisement

Alabama football sucks. I give zero ***** about any high school in Bama. Give me the Florida kid over any Bama kid any day and twice on Sunday. **** out of here with this record bull****.

Those were your words mate, I then pointed out 6 WR from Florida in the same class as a WR from Alabama that Miami recruited who weren't as good. It's ok to admit when you're wrong.

It's because speed is the one thing that can't be taught. Most of the other aspects (running a route, using your hands, reading coverage, etc) should be able to be learned if the kid is coachable and works at it. Speed though....you have it or you don't.

It doesn't make you elite or mean you can't be elite without it....but it sure helps.

Wtf?? Speed is the one thing that can’t be taught??

.... last I checked one can certainly gain speed and/or quickness with proper speed training. No different than gaining strength by working out. Plenty of guys have gained speed over years.

Just be real with yourself bro.. if Daz was from Miami and Fleming from Alabama, you and the other “recruit Miami regardless if an out of state kid is just as talented and more mentally prepared” groupies would be doing backflips about this recent subtraction, and subsequent (hopefully on Friday) addition.

And those that keep knocking the state of football in Alabama... The greatest athlete of our time came from where???? Exactly...

Point being, there’s a **** of a lot of elite talent out there outside of the corrupt handler walls of the 305. Wake up!

Advertisement
Crystal ball to Miami per wiltfong
Seems to me the “mutual” nature of the Fleming decommit was that UM wanted Daz, explained to Fleming that if Daz commits, they would drop Fleming. In turn, Fleming decided to hedge his bets and took visits. Once he had a commitable offer from another school, he made the right decision for himself.
Both sides benefit. Miami likely gets the player they wanted more in Daz.
Fleming gets a sure fire scholarship, has a chance to showcase his skills more at Neb or Maryland, and guaranteed himself an opportunity for a college degree.
I see this as a business decision for both sides and a win for both sides

Advertisement
Back