Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
The sense of entitlement we give local prospects comes from the same people that run to these boards proclaiming that the 'staff dropped the ball with his recruitment', and you know who you are. Many of you would be throwing Stubbs a parade if Daz played in Dade and Broward and you just can't wrap your head's around the fact that the level of competition this kid plays against is just as good.

The sense of entitlement we give local prospects comes from the same people that run to these boards proclaiming that the 'staff dropped the ball with his recruitment', and you know who you are. Many of you would be throwing Stubbs a parade if Daz played in Dade and Broward and you just can't wrap your head's around the fact that the level of competition this kid plays against is just as good.
@ Me next time...

And if you're insinuating that simply because he's not from South Fla that I have some bias against him you're 1,000% wrong. Don't put words in my mouth & don't assume you know how I feel or what I think about prospect if I haven't explicitly said so myself.

I post OOS prospects ALL THE TIME on here so miss me with that South Fla only sh*t. My reasoning for saying what I said about Stubbs came directly from the source themselves, but it what it is & I simply care not to argue about anymore. If yall wanna bash every single South Fla player to justify not keeping them & mishandling their recruitment then go ahead, have at it. Just make sure yall stop complaining about how South Fla "divas" don't wanna play for us & continue to go elsewhere.

Take a look at the kids that have transferred out of our program these last few years, most of them are from OOS, but yall swear it's only the South Fla kids that are wishy washy & have issues. It's all good though, I got no problems with it, load up the squad with as many non South Fla kids as possible, that way yall can have yall wish & finally stfu about it.

And before you die on the hill defending Stubbs honor, check his resume... It speaks for itself.

@ Me next time...

Take a look at the kids that have transferred out of our program these last few years, most of them are from OOS, but yall swear it's only the South Fla kids that are wishy washy & have issues. It's all good though, I got no problems with it, load up the squad with as many non South Fla kids as possible, that way yall can have yall wish & finally stfu about it.
this is true. Hightower ezzard Njoku djj. Derrick Smith is a Florida guy but not sf. Nigel bethel is a sf kid. Am i Missing anyone? Mahoney? Don’t care really lol.

Advertisement
this is true. Hightower ezzard Njoku djj. Derrick Smith is a Florida guy but not sf. Nigel bethel is a sf kid. Am i Missing anyone? Mahoney? Don’t care really lol.
Lawrence Cager, Asa Martin, DJ Johnson, Gus Edwards, Dayall Harris, Jovani Haskins, George Brown, Tre Johnson, Cleveland Reed... JT4 technically lol but came back.... But nah it's just the South Fla kids who take their ball & go home when they don't get PT.

Alabama football sucks. I give zero ***** about any high school in Bama. Give me the Florida kid over any Bama kid any day and twice on Sunday. **** out of here with this record bull****.

Those were your words mate, I then pointed out 6 WR from Florida in the same class as a WR from Alabama that Miami recruited who weren't as good. It's ok to admit when you're wrong.

Those weren't my words. Try again.

I'm taking Flemming for sure over Worsham though. I'm taking Jones as a recruit over both. I don't care where players come from, I'll take who I think is the better recruit every time. You don't pass on a local guy like Flemming who can play, bad look.

Lawrence Cager, Asa Martin, DJ Johnson, Gus Edwards, Dayall Harris, Jovani Haskins, George Brown, Tre Johnson, Cleveland Reed... JT4 technically lol but came back.... But nah it's just the South Fla kids who take their ball & go home when they don't get PT.
When we get the soflo kids in here they are loyal to us. For whatever that’s worth.

Those weren't my words. Try again.

I'm taking Flemming for sure over Worsham though. I'm taking Jones as a recruit over both. I don't care where players come from, I'll take who I think is the better recruit every time. You don't pass on a local guy like Flemming who can play, bad look.

lmao at those weren’t your words.....read post 131

Advertisement
None of the bama receivers ran under a 4.5 out of high school. Also they’re route running is elite and always has been even in high school. Don’t compare those guys to Fleming. They were all much much more polished and are all over or close to 6 ft.
Ruggs and waddle are blazers and were track stars in high school, i’d Wager they were both under 4.5 coming into Baga..plus jeudy and smith both run like gazelles.

Kid is being pursued by Alabama, Miami, Auburn, Clemson and Arkansas but CIS porsters say he's trash cause he ran a 4.8 40 with a hip injury :/ Can't fix stupid I guess. I would take him 10 x out of 10 over 5'7" 150lb Fleming so If he does pick the U I think we are getting a big upgrade.

@ Me next time...

And if you're insinuating that simply because he's not from South Fla that I have some bias against him you're 1,000% wrong. Don't put words in my mouth & don't assume you know how I feel or what I think about prospect if I haven't explicitly said so myself.

I post OOS prospects ALL THE TIME on here so miss me with that South Fla only sh*t. My reasoning for saying what I said about Stubbs came directly from the source themselves, but it what it is & I simply care not to argue about anymore. If yall wanna bash every single South Fla player to justify not keeping them & mishandling their recruitment then go ahead, have at it. Just make sure yall stop complaining about how South Fla "divas" don't wanna play for us & continue to go elsewhere.

And before you die on the hill defending Stubbs honor, check his resume... It speaks for itself.

based on what ivisn and lake said on the podcast, it seemed mutual. they made it seem like both parties were looking elsewhere (whether one pushed the other out, who knows, and ill never get the real story on it). either way, glad theyre not left holding their ****s regardless. theyre gonna add daz most likely and sounds like going after another. as long as theyre hitting on their evals and find guys that fit their system, idc.

Advertisement
Kid is being pursued by Alabama, Miami, Auburn, Clemson and Arkansas but CIS porsters say he's trash cause he ran a 4.8 40 with a hip injury :/ Can't fix stupid I guess. I would take him 10 x out of 10 over 5'7" 150lb Fleming so If he does pick the U I think we are getting a big upgrade.
That time is two years old btw.

I don't either...

My response to was someone who was clearly talking about me & didn't mention me.

I'm not confused about what happened, I know exactly what happened, the podcast was for yall...

I have no problem with Daz, I had concerns about his double hip surgery he had earlier in the year, but he's comeback & played well. I'm just not about sit here & trash Fleming just because the staff decided to move on, that's what yall do.

Just don't catch amnesia come this time next year when the same sh*t is happening again.

oh im not saying you. i learned more bout the situation from the cast and D moneys posts on here. im not saying you dont know the situation either. whether or not, theyre both looking elsewhere, its a loss, but by replacing him with another talent, at least they had a plan in place vs just moving on and then beginning to recruit kids late, which is what we did in the past. i do think kids down here will continue to decommit. weve already had numerous quotes from random recruits down here saying were like the girlfriend back home. till that changes, were always going to have decommits. its the nature of the game and just the kids you recruit. if theyre transferring 50 times in HS, its obvious they may not stick to their initial commitment. i hope the coaches succeed on the field so we can get to the point where we dont accept any early commitments.

Advertisement
I don't either...

My response to was someone who was clearly talking about me & didn't mention me.

I'm not confused about what happened, I know exactly what happened, the podcast was for yall...

I have no problem with Daz, I had concerns about his double hip surgery he had earlier in the year, but he's comeback & played well. I'm just not about sit here & trash Fleming just because the staff decided to move on, that's what yall do.

Just don't catch amnesia come this time next year when the same sh*t is happening again.
Who says I was just talking about you? Stop being so sensitive.

Who says I was just talking about you? Stop being so sensitive.
You made a point to specifically say "The sense of entitlement we give local prospects comes from the same people that run to these boards proclaiming that the 'staff dropped the ball with his recruitment', and you know who you are" knowing full well those were the exact words I used multiple times yesterday describing the situation.

You were obviously talking about me lol and it's got nothing to do with being sensitive, you were taking a shot at me, so I addressed you directly.

I got no problems with you, I just said @ me next time.

Advertisement
Back