Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Exactly... especially if said receiver is a head case prima donna who pouts, takes plays off and is lazy with an "all me " attitude. Those guys do not pan out in college. Most of the people that start committing/ decommiting do not pan out at the next level.
Thank you. Daz can play at Alabama. We are fortunate the numbers are breaking our way. He’s great. Better than Jones-Bell who they are taking. Take the win they screwed up.

Advertisement
That's great and the top program in the land (as well as their little brother) who knows a thing or two about WR's, took a pass. Things that make you go hmmm.
Except they didn’t...lulz nice try.

Last edited:
Did you really throw records at Alabama Football as an argument?
Are you so stupid that you think Alabama football sucks? And Hewitt - Trussville at that? You know they play like 2-3 games on ESPN a year right?

How about you go do some research about the high school he plays for before you look even more retarded than you already do.

Advertisement
Are you so stupid that you think Alabama football sucks? And Hewitt - Trussville at that? You know they play like 2-3 games on ESPN a year right?

How about you go do some research about the high school he plays for before you look even more retarded than you already do.

Alabama football sucks. I give zero ***** about any high school in Bama. Give me the Florida kid over any Bama kid any day and twice on Sunday. **** out of here with this record bull****.

Alabama football sucks. I give zero ***** about any high school in Bama. Give me the Florida kid over any Bama kid any day and twice on Sunday. **** out of here with this record bull****.
You’re retarded and people like you are the reason we keep filling this football team with ego-centric South Florida losers. For a guy that’s a butch fan you sure don’t want to recruit like him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are you looking at his production or are you looking at his 40 time?

I believe I already answered this previously. Check previous post. Yes, his speed is a massive question mark under the watch, in camps, and isn't that good in highlights against uninspiring competition.

Have you seen what Santana, TB, k Williams did in college, what about the osu receivers last year running nothing but crossing routes making that bum Haskins look good..bama receivers all run 4.4 under been smoking db’s out there..nah let’s have a ball control offense..
None of the bama receivers ran under a 4.5 out of high school. Also they’re route running is elite and always has been even in high school. Don’t compare those guys to Fleming. They were all much much more polished and are all over or close to 6 ft.

Advertisement
I believe I already answered this previously. Check previous post. Yes, his speed is a massive question mark under the watch, in camps, and isn't that good in highlights against uninspiring competition.

Ok so in shorts he sucks, but in pads he balls out. Are you wondering which one the games are played in because the coaches aren't. They're going with the production since the games are played in pads

Last edited:

Yea man, in 2008 I’m glad Miami signed Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter, Davon Johnson, Travis Benjamin, Laron Byrd, Thearon Collier and Kendall Thompkins in stead of that bum *** WR from Alabama named Julio Jones

Advertisement
Back