Dazalin Worsham

Advertisement
Have you seen what Santana, TB, k Williams did in college, what about the osu receivers last year running nothing but crossing routes making that bum Haskins look good..bama receivers all run 4.4 under been smoking db’s out there
And Taylor stubblefield was more productive than all of them. You should really look up his career man that dude was impressive. He may be a bad recruiter but that dude balled.

Isn't JT, Flemming's comp here? He's good to have on the team, but I don't want a team of him at WR.

And Taylor stubblefield was more productive than all of them. You should really look up his career man that dude was impressive. He may be a bad recruiter but that dude balled.
he was a nice player but I’d rather have dudes that are a threat to take it to house anytime..only a handful of college db’s can hang with blazers like Fleming on the outside, I’d rather overwhelm teams with our speed outside and increase our margin for error..
Dudes like kj and daz ain’t scaring anyone

Advertisement
he was a nice player but I’d rather have dudes that are a threat to take it to house anytime..only a handful of college db’s can hang with blazers like Fleming on the outside, I’d rather overwhelm teams with our speed outside and increase our margin for error..
Dudes like kj and daz ain’t scaring anyone
To each its own. I rather have both.

i’m a speed ***** when it comes to college wr’s..stubblefield reincarnated does nothing for me..cool he’ll move the chains and get open over the middle of the field, while Flemings is burning the **** out of secondaries in slug ten smh..
So let’s air this out. So you wouldn’t want Syracuse WR( and colts WR) Steve Ishmael from 2014-17?

You’re not wrong but I grew up on Miami having Randall hill’s, ruthless posse’s, santana’s, roscoes..imho Miami ain’t Miami unless we’re obliterating fools on the outside with 4.3 burners..

Lol I’m saying tho we got guys on here crying like you live and die by the 40 time 😂😂😂
The goat Jerry rice was a 4.6-4.7..Chris carter was a 4.6-4.7 those are 2 HOFs..so that means you can surely get it done...Keenan Allen is a 4.7 guy...plenty of NFL Wr are 4.5-4.6guys..most WRs will tell you a 40 time doesn’t matter if you can’t get open and run crisp routes..cause guess what, DBs are fast too

Worsham is a great WR prospect. I don’t see any real flaws in his game.

Thing that jumps out is he can make tough catches and he’s really good at recognizing coverages. There were several clips of him finding a soft spot in the zone coverage and sitting in it. And his separation is just fine when it’s man to man. Kid can ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re not wrong but I grew up on Miami having Randall hill’s, ruthless posse’s, santana’s, roscoes..imho Miami ain’t Miami unless we’re obliterating fools on the outside with 4.3 burners..

If we wanted speed i would have taken schwartz that went to auburn and tutu atwell

If we wanted speed i would have taken schwartz that went to auburn and tutu atwell

We were never in it for Schwartz due to track. No guy serious about track is coming here. It is what it is and no school would've turned down a future Olympian.

Advertisement
Then stop watching football. Guy broke records in Alabama High school football at one of its best high schools.

That's great and the top program in the land (as well as their little brother) who knows a thing or two about WR's, took a pass. Things that make you go hmmm.

People here freak out about 40 times. I understand we need elite speed but even with it it doesn’t always get u on the field. Harry and pope have elite speed and they just are finally getting on the field. Stubbs has improved all of our WRs here in a year let the man work and if u can’t see that ur blind

Super fast and cant catch

That's great and the top program in the land (as well as their little brother) who knows a thing or two about WR's, took a pass. Things that make you go hmmm.

So by your logic Fleming isn’t a loss since we dropped him and other top programs don’t want him right?

Dazalin Worsham is one of the most skilled receivers I’ve watched. He’s an absolute lock to be able to get open and catch the ball from day 1. Under a sound technical coach like Stubblefield? He’s going to be really good. Everybody should be ecstatic about getting him.

Instead, people are crying over a 160 pound receiver who was getting Maryland and Nebraska looks. Come on.
Exactly... especially if said receiver is a head case prima donna who pouts, takes plays off and is lazy with an "all me " attitude. Those guys do not pan out in college. Most of the people that start committing/ decommiting do not pan out at the next level.

Advertisement
Back