Dazalin Worsham to Portal

Advertisement
So how can someone get high praise for a solid spring and then turn around and enter the portal? Unless there's some involvement with an nil, if I remember it correctly, he was one of our top six performing receivers during the spring.
No idea why people still fall for this spring practice notes stuff

Kendall Thompkins is still catching TDs out there from what I hear

Jason Blum GIF by The Forever Purge

Advertisement
I really hope Worsham balls out at his next school just like I hope all of them do. But taking the O&G glasses off tthis is 100% on the staphs that preceded Mario.

We’ll be lucky to get more than one or two kids drafted in the late late rounds this week, and the first to go will be a portal transfer just like last time. This kid can’t crack the two deep in that 7-5 Coastal roster. He shouldn’t have been here.

Manny’s crew ****ED UP with both evals and development. This is the fall out. I’m honestly shocked another 10 haven’t already announced.

Last edited:
?? Isn't he running with the 1s on pace to start?

If he’s on the fence it’s probably because he knows we want a better option from the portal. And George and Brinson are already gunning for his snaps. Maybe he’s waiting to see if we get that kid or not.

Advertisement
Too small and probably not good enough to play big boy ball. Good luck to Daz!
If I remember correctly he had hip issues when we got him.... That was talked about for a bit as to whether he'd ever fully recover from it.... Obviously he's been on the field so I guess he's all good with it but it was a topic when he got here

This is right for Daz and UM.
For Daz he was never going to get the playing time he wants at UM. After the ‘23 recruting class gets in campus Daz would have fallen further down on the chart. So now he can find a smaller program that can get him on the field and hopefully he puts up some good numbers and maybe comes back to a major P5 program. But he was not going to produce enough at UM to stay on the field.
For UM it frees another scholarship to go after a major talent in the portal.

This is right for Diaz and UM.
For Diaz he was never going to get the planting time he wants at UM. After the ‘23 recruting class gets in campus Diaz would have fallen further down on the chart. So now he can find a smaller program that can get him on the field and hopefully he puts up some good numbers and maybe comes back to a major P5 program. But he was not going to produce enough at UM to stay on the field.
For UM it frees another scholarship to go after a major talent in the portal.
vintage hands GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

He is a G5 player. I know sometimes yall blow smoke with our recruits and most of yall did with this guy, but this was one of the worst takes we've taken in a while. He was good before he was injured in HS, but the senior highlights were not P5 level.
People were just happy we "stole one out of Bamas backyard". Yes, people were actually saying that at the time.

Advertisement
I really hope Worsham balls out at his next school just like I hope all of them do. But taking the O&G glasses off tthis is 100% on the staphs that preceded Mario.

We’ll be lucky to get more than one or two kids drafted in the late late rounds this week, and the first to go will be a portal transfer just like last time. This kid can’t crack the two deep in that 7-5 Coastal roster. He shouldn’t have been here.

Manny’s crew ****ED UP with both evals and development. This is the fall out. I’m honestly shocked another 10 haven’t already announced.
He was a Dan Enox & Stubblefck eval...

I was against this take from the very beginning, I posted back in 2019 & 2020, multiple times, that he was a slow & skinny possession WR with solid hands but lacked explosion, solid route runner, but was not a take.

I argued with a dude on here who hates my guts lol over this kid a few times, but it was pretty obvious this kid was never going to play here.

He ran a fckin 4.8 40 in HIGH SCHOOL lol, you didn’t have to be a former NFL scout to see this wasn’t gonna pan out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back