Dayall Harris gone

Advertisement
kid will probably be drafted after a good season someplace else but he just wasnt going to play this season.

Yep. Over alot of guys you named. Guess you wasnt paying attention..he had a better year than Richards.

Huh.

AR took his lunch money as a freshman. And Tyre is playing trash teams!

He didn't do bad, but AR15 did better as a freshman going up against all americans.

I'm still taking Cager's big *** and and JT in the slot ANYDAY over Trye brady.

Advertisement
Tyre over AR15? Tyre over JT in the slot? Tyre over cager? Tyre over Noodles?

Aint saying he's trash, but he didn't play big nor did he have a set of hands.
Brady currently is one of the best receivers in college football, he just put up a 60 catch 950 yards 8 td season

Huh.

AR took his lunch money as a freshman. And Tyre is playing trash teams!

He didn't do bad, but AR15 did better as a freshman going up against all americans.

I'm still taking Cager's big *** and and JT in the slot ANYDAY over Trye brady.
I’m not taking cager over Brady

Ya'll mofos kill me. Ninjas look for any way to diss our own. I'm not going to bash Harris, but fck what ya'll saying about Brady since he was a JAG while here, but now he's the next coming of Jerry Rice b/c he plays for a trash Marshall team?? FOH.

Last edited:
Brady currently is one of the best receivers in college football, he just put up a 60 catch 950 yards 8 td season

Against trash competition though. I honestly couldn't even name some of the competition in the video.

He was pretty productive. I can't agree with being him being labeled "best" in anything.

Advertisement
I wish nothing but the best for this kid. Dayall was suspended at Ole **** during his freshman season, which ultimately led to him transferring to Miami.

We all know that Dugans runs a very tight ship in the WR room, and yet since Dayall's arrival, we have not heard anything about him getting into trouble. The fact that he was on the field at Miami, is a testament to his growth, because Dugans/Richt don't give a f'uck about talent, if that talent is overshadowed by a anything that will embarrass the program.

The kid grew the f'uck up and became a man at The U. On top of that, he is continuing to further his education. I hope he kills it at whatever school he attends next year.
+100

He was pretty average when he was here. I'm not believing he warped into some star just by tranferring. I'm sure he's the top WR on Marshall, but it's Marshall.

If Stacy Coley is a 7th round pick, then I'm not sure Brady is even getting a combine invite

Brady is going to end up getting drafted over most of the guys on our team.
Naw not according to these clowns.
Were going to sit and act like he wasnt a 4star recruit. lmao

The quality of poster on this board really fell off.

Advertisement
He was pretty average when he was here. I'm not believing he warped into some star just by tranferring. I'm sure he's the top WR on Marshall, but it's Marshall.

If Stacy Coley is a 7th round pick, then I'm not sure Brady is even getting a combine invite

Ahmon Richards was below avg last season...who really cares. People grow and get better as they mature. Im sure your expecting Richards to develop more this year right?.
Stacy Coley has nothing to do with this. If Brady put up similar numbers again...he's getting drafted..that's a fact.

Ahmon Richards was below avg last season...who really cares. People grow and get better as they mature. Im sure your expecting Richards to develop more this year right?.
Stacy Coley has nothing to do with this. If Brady put up similar numbers again...he's getting drafted..that's a fact.
Ahmmon averaged **** near 19 ypc and had. 430 yards 3tds in 7 games while playing injured. If he played in the rest of the games he easily would have been on track or better than what he had as a freshman.

Not knocking ANY of them.

T. Brady did what was best for him, CMR agreed. He has done well at Marshall, better than he would if he had stayed here. Good for him

D. Harris is doing what is best for him, CMR agrees. He never knocked the Canes, and worked hard while he was here.

It works for both parties. Opens up a scholarship and helps clear a logjam at WR for us, creates an opportunity to start for him.

Just wish the man well,

Advertisement
Not knocking ANY of them.

T. Brady did what was best for him, CMR agreed. He has done well at Marshall, better than he would if he had stayed here. Good for him

D. Harris is doing what is best for him, CMR agrees. He never knocked the Canes, and worked hard while he was here.

It works for both parties. Opens up a scholarship and helps clear a logjam at WR for us, creates an opportunity to start for him.

Just wish the man well,

Exactly. Now close this thread.

Naw not according to these clowns.
Were going to sit and act like he wasnt a 4star recruit. lmao

The quality of poster on this board really fell off.

Yeah, man.

Right now, Brady would be drafted ahead of all outside of Richards.

With that said, Brady will have a new QB throwing to him...but its a very friendly system. So we'll see how it goes. I like our guys as much as the next guy, but I won't overrate them nationally. Brady is pretty good and has proven it. Just watch the NC State tape.

He's actually a solid player. He may be able to get full time starter reps elsewhere. Look at a kid like Tyre Brady who went to Marshall. Brady with a good season will be drafted in next years draft.
Harris would be a rotation guy...i think he can probably start at another program. He likely is a grad transfer..so can play right away.

Brady had a very nice season at Marshall. Harris could play at a Conference USA or Sunbelt team right away and start. Possession guy, good blocker. Wouldn't be shocked if he ended up at Southern Miss. They lost their top 2 guys and its home.

Last edited:
Any chance this is academic or career orientated? He is not playing in the NFL and he knows it. If he transfers to a school with a strong masters program in his field then it was a good move. I wonder if they make deals to be on ship after his eligibility is finished?

Advertisement
Back