Dayall Harris gone

Just shows you how much our talent has improved in the 2.5 years Richt has been on the job when a good but not great player like Dayall decides to leave.

As the old saying goes, 'Progress can be painful.'

Advertisement
Not a guy we'd even look twice at recruiting these days but ... thank u for your Canes service, Dayall. You got the most out of your abilty which, as they say, is all anyone can ask!

WTF is wrong with these players not fighting for their spot? The same with that other WR who quit before the ND game. You never know when and injury is about to happen to the guy ahead of you. Prove you are good enough to play and finish up your education.

WTF is wrong with these players not fighting for their spot? The same with that other WR who quit before the ND game. You never know when and injury is about to happen to the guy ahead of you. Prove you are good enough to play and finish up your education.
Grad Transfer. He's finished.

Good luck to the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry
I’d say choc since he can grad transfer.
Players got to be selfish in their last chance of doing something in their career. Langham too, it’s a log jam at receiver and he has the talent to start somewhere. I’d take that chance

Last edited:
richt kept it real with him. we are loaded with young miami caliber studs. kid made a good move for himself.

Who do you all think is next to transfer?
My guess would be either one of the QB's that isn't going to play (excluding JW), or maybe one of the backup LB's like McCray.

No inside info, just guessing.

I wish nothing but the best for this kid. Dayall was suspended at Ole **** during his freshman season, which ultimately led to him transferring to Miami.

We all know that Dugans runs a very tight ship in the WR room, and yet since Dayall's arrival, we have not heard anything about him getting into trouble. The fact that he was on the field at Miami, is a testament to his growth, because Dugans/Richt don't give a f'uck about talent, if that talent is overshadowed by a anything that will embarrass the program.

The kid grew the f'uck up and became a man at The U. On top of that, he is continuing to further his education. I hope he kills it at whatever school he attends next year.

Advertisement
I’d say choc since he can grad transfer.
Players got to be selfish in their last chance of doing something in their career. Langham too, it’s a log jam at receiver and he has the talent to start somewhere. I’d take that chance

Seems like Choc will actually have a role as a FB this year. That's really his only chance at being a pro, so I doubt he leaves.

And Langham has said he's finishing out his career here, same with McCray.

I could see someone like Dykstra leaving, but Harris I was surprised even went through Spring ball

Still, a pretty reliable guy who had his moments. Wonder what the deal is here? He is going to be a redshirt senior I thought...transferring again?

UM
Dayal is a great kid. A lil more to this than football. On the field it makes sense for everyone. Off the field i hope he gets things back under control and reaches his potential.

Advertisement
This is a great move from both sides. Dayall can try to do what Tyree Brady is doing at Marshall, and we get rid of someone who isn't good. I never understood why he was always out there getting screens instead of guys like Harley, Jeff Thomas, Berrios, or LITERALLY ANY OTHER ******* WR ON OUR TEAM over Dayall Harris (or Langham).

Too Bad Rosier isn't transferring with him tho.

Did some digging and there was never any official announcement Johnson left from the school, just some report from Cam Underwood based on a tweet that apparently doesn't exist anymore.

this is actually the most interesting thing about this thread.

Advertisement
Back