Dayall Harris gone

Advertisement
Best of luck to the kid. It's not his fault that he's here. Kid should've been killing it at a smaller program all these years.

Advertisement
I guess I'm confused. Did he not have a choice as to where to go to school and play ball?

Sorry, let me be specific.
He should've never been offered by Miami to begin with. That's what I'm implying.
He belonged at a smaller program.

Advertisement
Staff has been here two years. Delaney, Colbert and Williams got drafted. Harris wasn't an impact player but actually got playing time. Brown has been a disappointed so far. Thats 3/5 at worst. Once again, you prove that you're an awful posted.

Delaney only got drafted because he was deemed a 4th round draft pick at a FCS school. He could not even cover Bethune Cookman WRs. Yea, real gem.
Brown can't crack the lineup on an offensive line that sucks and is competing with freshman and sophomores for playing time as a junior.
Harris was a liability. Doesn't matter if he played if all he ever did was drop passes. He know he wasn't playing this year hence why he transfered.
Colbert and Williams were the only good transfers.
Dean so far hasn't taken the CB job opposite Jackson. He got passed up by Bandy, Smith and Delaney last year (both who can't really cover).

2/6 Sir.

Got nothing bad to say about Harris. I thought he was a solid player. He's going to stick around through the summer, get his degree and go play elsewhere and good for him. He'll probably be a 2-3 on some other team.

I would suggest to Dayall...don't go to Drake.
****ed up

Dayal Harris made some nice plays lining up in the slot last year... a fluid runner w/ good length and deceptive speed. His best chance to get more attention is to go to a school where he can start no question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back