Dawson

Advertisement
Is he ever going to scheme or call a creative play?

Everything is boring...even the running game. Get B Smith the **** ball in space. Every other team can scheme to get their play makers the ball a few times a game. This asshat can't seem to even try.
Something I really am struggling to understand is how we are not finding ways to get Brashard Smith, Tyler Harrell, Chris Johnson and Jalel Skinner the ball every game. These dudes have top tier quickness and speed and they just ride the bench most of the game. Jaleel Skinner is a 6'5 225LB TE who runs a 4.5 and we're out here throwing to Cam McCormick on 3rd down.

Advertisement
Something I really am struggling to understand is how we are not finding ways to get Brashard Smith, Tyler Harrell, Chris Johnson and Jalel Skinner the ball every game. These dudes have top tier quickness and speed and they just ride the bench most of the game. Jaleel Skinner is a 6'5 225LB TE who runs a 4.5 and we're out here throwing to Cam McCormick on 3rd down.
We can scheme all we want. It doesn't matter when the guy under center can't execute it.

Out of the timeout, 4th and goal, must have TD and he just ran the same okay he’d been running all game long. Everyone knew it was going there. Unreal.
I think that was an RPO with #4 alone.
Also if our 29 year old TE makes his block, fletcher gets the first. The rest of the OL drove their guys back.
I can't blame him for that... if it was an RPO.
Pass is a TD.
If a grown man makes his block, it's a first.

Advertisement
Won't have to worry about it next year, cuz they'll probably all be gone.

Advertisement
I think that was an RPO with #4 alone.
Also if our 29 year old TE makes his block, fletcher gets the first. The rest of the OL drove their guys back.
I can't blame him for that... if it was an RPO.
Pass is a TD.
If a grown man makes his block, it's a first.
It was absolutely an RPO. Young threw his hands up as soon as he saw the entire defense playing the hand off. If Tyler executes, it's a great play call.

Advertisement
We can scheme all we want. It doesn't matter when the guy under center can't execute it.
I wish we had an all 22 because you’d be sick if you saw majority of the routes Vs the coverage. Tvd has been bad but Dawson has been awful too. Running 84 out there this much is hilarious , if he does get enough separation he still drops it lol.

It’s Mario Cristobal.

These same threads will be created for every new OC under Mario.

It’s the Caveman totally neutering his hires
ALOT of people want to blame everyone BUT THE HEAD GUY.. They would rather bring up gattis than say its Mario nerfing everything.. No wonder he gets turned down by sooooo many OCs.. Dawson is looking for lifeline outta here ASAP.. Mario offense is disgusting, this was same **** as last year

I wish we had an all 22 because you’d be sick if you saw majority of the routes Vs the coverage. Tvd has been bad but Dawson has been awful too. Running 84 out there this much is hilarious , if he does get enough separation he still drops it lol.
Can’t roll with this when we SEEN TVD throw INTs on plays that could be TDs. #3 got separation on a good route and was underthrown for a pick. Last week Restrepo was wide open and underthrown for a pick as well.

Advertisement
Back