Dawson

What is everyone’s assessment of Dawson half way through the season, his improved the offense but I wasn’t a fan of the hire originally still not a fan for the hire would like to see him mix the tempo up no change up to keep the defense on there toes.

Advertisement
hes better than gattis but overall hes been okay. we dont use the tight ends at all which is a problem going forward as we've been schemed to an extent as we got further into the year. we got fat on bad teams imo but the offense is still a lot better than last year.

Advertisement
Our QB threw for nearly 400 yards last night. It was 508-482 in total yards and we essentially scored 38 points if you count the Parrish fumble on the goal line. Blame the D if you want to point at any particular one unit but we produced enough last night to have a chance to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our QB threw for nearly 400 yards last night. It was 508-482 in total yards and we essentially scored 38 points if you count the Parrish fumble on the goal line. Blame the D if you want to point at any particular one unit but we produced enough last night to have a chance to win.
Had 17 points in 3 and half quarters. Count the Parrish fumble and it’s 24. If that game is close UNC isn’t backing off and giving us 2 garbage time scores. TVD was more around 250ish without those meaningless drives.

he's far better than the idiot who ran the offense last year, but that's the lowest bar to clear.

going forward i want to see more tempo and more speed on the field. play to your quarterback's strengths and get more chunk plays. this team isn't smart or lucky enough to methodically drive down the field 5-6 times a game.

think we'll continue to see a high risk/blitz heavy defense from guidry, cause he has no other choice to paper over our defensive defencies. that's gonna lead to big plays by our opponents even if we somehow clean up our mental mistakes. to beat clemson/fsu/lousiville we're gonna have to outscore them.

i think we're gonna have big time issues with FSU's defensive ends, and probably clemson's. #61 is young and is gonna make mistakes and rivers, who has done a good job before UNC, is a guard. UNC exposed them when they pinned their ears back in the second half. so, dawson is gonna have to come up with some creative solutions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back