Dawson + Portal QB

Two things I heard from my golden cane buddy. Apologies if this was already posted.

Dawson has not told anyone he is leaving, and it would be a surprise if he does.

Alonzo and staff have set up a "war room" specifically to find the QB of the future. Confidence is very high.

"Confidence is high" is about as reliable as "has been my dream school" in recruiting.

Advertisement
free willy
Dwight Howard Smile GIF by UFC

Yeah Logan Slapdickulo, the Denis guy, Brown, the other Brown (but maybe not the other other Brown), Ladson, whatever McCormick is, Cloyd regressed back to the mean once playing P5 schools, Luis Jr., the fat DT that rumors have it didn't make it a semester. Plenty of misses from Mario's staff just like Manny's. When you throw the net out for 50 guys and take 30 someone has to work out eventually.
I'll say that this year's transfers were a huge improvement over last year's. I think Mesidor and Parrish were the only guys they brought in that weren't just taking up a roster spot. I guess Porter was technically a transfer last year too and he played well this season.

Come on man…some of these things are funny. When we’ve been bad for so long, you have to break up the sadness with humor. CIS is a bunch of sick men making fun of **** because our team isn’t winning like we want them to.
he walks around like this is his life and he will die if you make fun of the losses. i agree this is just entertainment, a childs game, and its hilarious. we suck. weve sucked this year. we sucked last year. we sucked for 20+ years. if you cant find any humor in any of this stuff, then you should probably take a step back and reevaluate your life.

i mean he did leave the board last year when the going got tough in year 1 of mario.

Advertisement
Yeah Logan Slapdickulo, the Denis guy, Brown, the other Brown (but maybe not the other other Brown), Ladson, whatever McCormick is, Cloyd regressed back to the mean once playing P5 schools, Luis Jr., the fat DT that rumors have it didn't make it a semester. Plenty of misses from Mario's staff just like Manny's. When you throw the net out for 50 guys and take 30 someone has to work out eventually.
Only brown was recruited and is still developing. Everyone else you mentioned was a transfer brought in to fill space until… Soo, thank you for making my point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two things I heard from my golden cane buddy. Apologies if this was already posted.

Dawson has not told anyone he is leaving, and it would be a surprise if he does.

Alonzo and staff have set up a "war room" specifically to find the QB of the future. Confidence is very high.

"War room" or " Raw Room". Send us the screenshots from GoldenShowers Cane. We must ensure there's no Northwestern activity going on here. 🥸🧐
Dirty Mind Health GIF by Planned Parenthood

Only brown was recruited and is still developing. Everyone else you mentioned was a transfer brought in to fill space until… Soo, thank you for making my point.
Which Brown? There's 10 Browns. Until what? Hitting that 8-4 sweet spot? Trading 5-8 win portal guys for more 5-8 win portal guys might not be the best recipe. Hope the HS recruiting can fill holes the portal hasn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back