Dawson + Portal QB

What exactly does a "war room" entail for finding a QB?

Hopefully they lock Mario out of it.

4463f756-8d09-4d89-aee9-fcd016a87afc_text.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two things I heard from my golden cane buddy. Apologies if this was already posted.

….

Alonzo and staff have set up a "war room" specifically to find the QB of the future. Confidence is very high.
Even Oak Island had a “war room“ at least until there was you know, a real war. Now it is called “the information center“.

As a former Golden Cane and living scholar, I can assure you that none of us really know exactly what’s going on regarding transfers and recruits even if we speak with the head coach, position, coaches, coordinators, trainers and players. That’s why they call it a war room because you never tell them how you’re gonna attack until you attack and accomplish success. But all the posting is interesting.

Advertisement
Thanks for the Dawson info. Correct me if I’m wrong but all talks of him leaving has come from porsters throwing sh*t at the wall.

Everyone knows how bad we need a qb Good to know CMC and Zo are on it.
My 6 yr old nephew recognized it so.......

As a former Golden Cane and living scholar, I can assure you that none of us really know exactly what’s going on regarding transfers and recruits even if we speak with the head coach, position, coaches, coordinators, trainers and players. That’s why they call it a war room because you never tell them how you’re gonna attack until you attack and accomplish success. But all the posting is interesting.
Is this the same war room that gave DT Gore?

if we’re gonna spend that type of money on a transfer QB, wouldn’t it be better to go after a high profile QB recruit? If our high profile transfer gets hurt then you’re SOL.

I'm sure they're pursuing both, and we know there's specifically a premium on results next season.

Advertisement
Back