Dawson + Portal QB

Advertisement
Two things I heard from my golden cane buddy. Apologies if this was already posted.

Dawson has not told anyone he is leaving, and it would be a surprise if he does.

Alonzo and staff have set up a "war room" specifically to find the QB of the future. Confidence is very high.
Finding and identifying isn’t the hard part.

$$$igning that target is

(edit- it’s not like we are the only ones looking for a Qb that has money)

Last edited:
Advertisement
What exactly does a "war room" entail for finding a QB?

Hopefully they lock Mario out of it.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Two things I heard from my golden cane buddy. Apologies if this was already posted.

Dawson has not told anyone he is leaving, and it would be a surprise if he does.

Alonzo and staff have set up a "war room" specifically to find the QB of the future. Confidence is very high.
Thanks for sharing. I’d prefer keeping Dawson vs what I assume we’d get after a long process. Should also help with getting a portal QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

**** a "War Room".. Have they set up a "War Chest"? Because that's what we're gonna need in order to go out and attract a QB that's capable of moving us from top 50 to top 5

Advertisement
Back