Dawson + Portal QB

The "war room" in question:

703f37310f6579c364d73f43e6f0b7ff.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m fine with Dawson as a play caller.

But he is the one that chose not to kneel. And he is the one that called the late timeout with 11 on the play clock against louisville which cost us a chance for a last drive.

This is not to say Mario isn’t at fault for those clock management errors. But Dawson needs to be reigned in, he can’t be doing that going forward.

Two things I heard from my golden cane buddy. Apologies if this was already posted.

Dawson has not told anyone he is leaving, and it would be a surprise if he does.

Alonzo and staff have set up a "war room" specifically to find the QB of the future. Confidence is very high.

How does their confidence compare to their declaration that they were gonna recruit the greatest DL class ever this year? Higher or lower

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get needing to bring in another QB, but is Emory not the future?
When we do can we get us one of them new fangled QB's that can take off up the field or, wait for it, keep the ball on a wide open RPO.

I’m fine with Dawson as a play caller.

But he is the one that chose not to kneel. And he is the one that called the late timeout with 11 on the play clock against louisville which cost us a chance for a last drive.

This is not to say Mario isn’t at fault for those clock management errors. But Dawson needs to be reigned in, he can’t be doing that going forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back