Dawgs -2.5

Advertisement
Georgia can’t be anything but the underdog vs Bama until Kirby proves he can beat his old boss.
You are correct sir. On paper, UGA should win this game however, Kirby did a poor job of coaching to get his team ready for the last meeting. Kirby is stubborn and felt he could get pressure with his front 4 without blitzing. Auburn, LSu, A&M game kirby the blueprint on how to beat them and he did just the opposite. Auburn sacked Bryce 8 times, LSU and A& M both sacked him 4 times, UGA had no sacks on Bryce..... Until Kirby gets his head out of his behind, expect Bama to win again...

We sent a s*** ton of pressure against Young in his game vs. Miami. He's very elusive and is elite at buying time in the pocket. He reminds me of Russell Wilson.

I think Bama's Oline isn't getting enough credit for their job against UGA. If they can slow UGA'S front 7 down again, get the ball out quick and get their playmakers into space I think Bama wins by +10.

Stetson Bennett also needs to play outside of himself inorder for UGA to win the game. This isn't Michigan he'll be facing. Bennett is 0-3 vs Saban, and that's considering the two previous, (2019, 2020), Saban defenses have been some of the worst under Saban so that's food for thought as this 2021 defense is solid and being undersold.

Game could go either way depending but I have to go Bama by 7.
True but you know Manny’s pressure is basura. Also the blitzes never got home because it was so poorly disguised - those other teams (and next Monday, UGA) undoubtedly sent more effective blitz packages, plus they can get pressure without blitzing sometimes.

Definitely agree with Stetson though; he needs to play like he did vs Michigan.

Bama has the advantage at QB, WR, and secondary.

UGA has a better RB core, better o-line, better front 7.

I think UGA wins this, they didn't send any pressure against Young last time and he torched them. When Young gets pressured, he's pretty average as indicated today, vs. Auburn, vs. A&M, etc. Should be a great game, although deep down just like when FSU and UF play, I hope there's an earthquake or gigantic sinkhole and everyone from those two programs is never seen again.
I believe this time around bama not having Metchie and jobe will make the difference for UGA. Also bama lost a starting olineman lastnight. Metchie is what made Williams and bamas passing attack so good. And even though McKinstry is good, he’s still just a true freshman. It’s super hard to beat a good team twice in one season. Ask LSU in 2011 and FSU in 1996.

Advertisement
True but you know Manny’s pressure is basura. Also the blitzes never got home because it was so poorly disguised - those other teams (and next Monday, UGA) undoubtedly sent more effective blitz packages, plus they can get pressure without blitzing sometimes.

Definitely agree with Stetson though; he needs to play like he did vs Michigan.
Manny's biltzes did what they were suppose to against Bama, disrupt the passer. We forced Young out of the pocket on numerous occasions which in essence is suppose to disrupt timing and forcing him to play off script. The thing we didn't know at the time is that Bryce thrives doing that.

Bama needs to figure out how to contain UGA’s beast TE Bowers. He had 10 receptions for 139 yards in the $EC CG.

The UGA player with the second most receptions in that game was Cook (RB) with 4. Their QB isn’t going to beat Bama.

Bowers and Cook accounted for basically half of the completions (14 of the 29).

No metchie a big part of why Georgia is favored. But if Bennett plays like he did they will lose again. On defense Georgia has to bring more pressure than the first game. I think bama will try to get billingsly the ball to keep them from doubling up Williams. I expect both teams to try and get the running game going more than they did in the sec championship game. Georgia doesn't like to bring more than four rushers. But they don't have an elite pass rusher. Their favorite blitz brings the inside backers but drops Nolan smith into coverage. I think they'll go with a more aggressive defensive plan than the first game and they'll win in a lower scoring game than their first meeting

Advertisement
UGA cannot beat Bama with Bennett. Their dink and dunk offense doesn't work when Saban shorten the zones and say go deep.
That was the biggest shock of the Michigan game. You can't let him dink and dunk to the flats. I turned it off early, nearly every throw was to the flats, and Michigan had nobody there. Granted, they were well executed plays by Stetson and UGA but terrible d by Michigan.

Bama has the advantage at QB, WR, and secondary.

UGA has a better RB core, better o-line, better front 7.

I think UGA wins this, they didn't send any pressure against Young last time and he torched them. When Young gets pressured, he's pretty average as indicated today, vs. Auburn, vs. A&M, etc. Should be a great game, although deep down just like when FSU and UF play, I hope there's an earthquake or gigantic sinkhole and everyone from those two programs is never seen again.
One word: TRENCHES. And that's where it will be won. By Bama. These are the two best teams so it's the perfect championship, but Bama will wear UGA down in the second half.

Bama 27 UGA 10

Bama will walk thru UGA again. UGA can’t stop Bama’s passing game. If they blitz, Bama will hurt them deep because the UGA corners can’t stay with the Bama receivers. if they play zone, Young will carve them up. Again.
Bama, unlike Michigan, does not need to run to set up the pass. UGA’s defensive strength is playing the run. UGA’s defensive weakness is defending the pass. This is a bad match up for UGA just as Michigan was a great match up for UGA.
Match ups make games. I‘ll be surprised if Bama does not win by at least 7.

I think UGA wins. Think they will bring a lot more pressure this time around. Also the Metchie injury and Bama also had a couple OL's get hurt yesterday (not sure if they will be able to play or not) as well will be factors.

Advertisement
All I know is that Georgia will game plan 1000% better than the SEC Championship game. And , this is more important.

They will try with effort 5000% more.

They were sleep walking that SEC Championship game.

It'll prob be a close game.

But Bama has a huge advantage at QB

It’ll work it’s way down during the week
Bama will walk thru UGA again. UGA can’t stop Bama’s passing game. If they blitz, Bama will hurt them deep because the UGA corners can’t stay with the Bama receivers. if they play zone, Young will carve them up. Again.
Bama, unlike Michigan, does not need to run to set up the pass. UGA’s defensive strength is playing the run. UGA’s defensive weakness is defending the pass. This is a bad match up for UGA just as Michigan was a great match up for UGA.
Match ups make games. I‘ll be surprised if Bama does not win by at least 7.
The more you know. 💯🏆

Advertisement
Bama can win but UGA has a chance but bama has to be off. They have to have and off game cause bama got the playmakers. UGA struck good with Smart but the best HC in history is still in the game. If Saban retired UGA would have won a title already. I just want to know people that know.....did UGA know what they were getting when they got Smart? Did they know this dude would clean up in recruiting like Saban?

The value of a good veteran WR is often overlooked.

Case in point when Brady got shutout for the first time in forever a few weeks ago with his top WRs out.

Metchie out is going to make a difference.

SN -With Rambo gone, I would not be shocked to see TVD struggle more than expected next year.

Advertisement
Back